Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm having an issue, I have an unopened Wolverine figure and I'm thinking about breaking him open to do a bash. I only need a his body and head so it seems like kind of a waste. Oh what to do?

On this particular figure the sum is worth more than the parts. I would sell it on ebay for $500 and look for a body elsewhere (here or ebay) and pick it up for around $150. You can't sell the clothes for the $350 you lose by bashing it.

So I'm having an issue, I have an unopened Wolverine figure and I'm thinking about breaking him open to do a bash. I only need a his body and head so it seems like kind of a waste. Oh what to do?

If you ever go that route, I would like to have first dibs on those claws if you don't mind?

I think you could easily make back on a parted out Wolverine.

img0677d.jpg

Wolverine attacking Iron Man

Not really, the damn jeans are flexible like those pajama jeans they are selliing on tv for girls. They arent even denim.

how highly regarded is this figure in the collecting world,im no expert and like the piece and about to pull the trigger on one,but no matter how much I do like it im unsure wether i like enough for $400,are they fairly sought after like the old predators and will it be affected by the new film if they are indeed making one?
i guess id like a fellow freak or two`s take on this figure to help my decision process:1-1:. Not been in this position with a figure before:dunno quitye odd really:lol

I paid $450 for mine, I appreciate the figure more, paying a high price I think it is worth what your willing to pay. Besides I does think the price will drop much.

Price might at least stabilize a bit once another Wolvie is released. But I don't see him going to <$200 anytime in the near future. head sculpt could be better, and the body tends to stain. Otherwise, pretty nice figure with a really nice outfit.

two very helpful posts guys:goodpost: i inevitably caved in after checking somemore pics and although its not a spot on sculpt,it just looks right and resembles most pics from comics etc.It just doesnt look wrong for not looking like jackson`if you get my drift`:cuckoo::rotfl,thanks again guys:1-1:
ps.the guy is including another pair of jeans custom made by kunch,apparently they look better?cool though:)

Back