Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol_you_fail-12821.jpg

what's going to be really funny to me, is when the next version is shown, the value on this one is likely going to plummet, much like the MIII Iron man.

what's going to be really funny to me, is when the next version is shown, the value on this one is likely going to plummet, much like the MIII Iron man.

I doubt his price will plummet, the next Wolverine is going to be a different figure in different clothing from a different film. Most people who own the original probably won't want to sell him because of that but we'll only know for sure when it happens.

I doubt his price will plummet, the next Wolverine is going to be a different figure in different clothing from a different film. Most people who own the original probably won't want to sell him because of that but we'll only know for sure when it happens.

:lecture:lecture:lecture
HT Improved an existing figure from the same movie, the same with Joker v1. Wolvie will be a different figure from a different movie.

Wolverine's fig will not plummet bec of being it's wolverine, and they're not stupid to do the same sculpt and style.

The only way current wolvie's price will come down is it's a drastic improvement. If if turns out to be just diff, say diff expression, price will stay the same or will still come up. Much like IM mark 4 to mark 6, or OC batman to DX bats. OC bats is still more expensive than DX bats.

I need a replacement burgundy shirt for Wolvie. Anyone have one they will be willing to sell? I would like to get it for around $20. If that seems fair or you have an offer to send my way, please let me know. I have also posted this in the want / buy section, but not as many eyes go there. PM if have one. Thanks.

I need a replacement burgundy shirt for Wolvie. Anyone have one they will be willing to sell? I would like to get it for around $20. If that seems fair or you have an offer to send my way, please let me know. I have also posted this in the want / buy section, but not as many eyes go there. PM if have one. Thanks.

I think I have one. I don't think the cuffs are sewn together though so the sleeves can be rolled up...

if it was easier to find the parts for wolvie
like the claw hands, head and such i would build a second one, i already have a Dastan body that could be used.

Back