Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scaled.php

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ktXyzsDWM"]Pose for Mags Contest - YouTube[/ame]

I did not win the competition :( ..but just for fun this was my pose.

Hmm, I never really hear much about this figure. Is he worth $175?? Not even sure how I'd pose him lol

Got it for retail @ $165 already. I'm sure $175 is still a great price considering he'd been released for some time. I'm say this figure is soooo worth it! Imagine a DX figure minus the PERS & special base! 2 awesome HS, 2 outfit and load of accessories! :yess: Get it dude esp. if you already have T2 T-800. This figure is highly recommended! :)

Hmm, I never really hear much about this figure. Is he worth $175?? Not even sure how I'd pose him lol

Its as good a 1/6 recreation of the T-1000 as we could have hoped for and you get loads for your money. It only depends on how into the character you are whether its worth it or not.

:lecture Has to be the best value for money figure Hot Toys has made.

LOTS of bang for the buck.

Its as good a 1/6 recreation of the T-1000 as we could have hoped for and you get loads for your money. It only depends on how into the character you are whether its worth it or not.

Good point and 100% true.
Even more I'd say, since I got more into the T-1000 after I got the figure and I grew so much into it, that I want the the parts for my 2nd Bikerversion now.
And that's quite something, since I never even thought about getting 2 of the same and in that sense...

You got that right too, Mr. Butters.
:hi5:

Also, why wouldn't a person be into the T-1000? One of the best movie villains ever and also memorable for how pioneering the CGI was at the time.

Also, why wouldn't a person be into the T-1000? One of the best movie villains ever and also memorable for how pioneering the CGI was at the time.

Dunno, I always liked him and the whole universe. It'll always be my favorite, but since I have the oppurtunity to collect on a much larger scale with HT's figures, sideshow freaks and with the best re-inserted scenes in the T2 Skynet Edition where you could feel his character, failures of his programming and then finally this perfect re-creation of the T-1000 I finally appreciated him to the fullest, especially how Robert Patrick managed to always pull of this emotionless stare.
Best Villain ever, absolutely and the CG is still top notch surely also because CG wasn't this common as today and it still was work of quality and today everyone call pull it off, but getting it to look real, that's still where the magic happens and there...T2 still beats a bunch of movies imo.

Back