Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a local movie, tv show and sports event that happens every year where I live.

Check the link out: https://www.collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/

Wow. your so lucky to have this kind of event in your place.:hi5:

But wait a min., correct me if I'm wrong but there's a corresponding payment when you'll get their autographs & photos taken w/them? :horror

5809905208_914a3e6db7_z.jpg

5809918016_ebf8e0753c_z.jpg

5809905202_074cda0868_b.jpg

is hot toys re-releasing this figure? i have spoken to a couple of australian online stores and they are expecting this later this year. maybe it's another case of australia geting stuff ages after everyone else. it's not like we're a third world country!!!!

I just noticed that the Albert wesker gloves have stained the Comedian M79 while I had him posed holding it :/

edit: Lol, mixed up the T-800 and the T-1000 thread, had both of them up on screen

Last edited:
Just picked this up today. Awesome figure. I was wondering where would be the best place to pick up an extra body for him. There are a ton on eBay, but which model should I get that matches it (besides getting a real T-1000 body)? Thanks!

HT Narrow shoulder TT body should fit him well :wink1:

is hot toys re-releasing this figure? i have spoken to a couple of australian online stores and they are expecting this later this year. maybe it's another case of australia geting stuff ages after everyone else. it's not like we're a third world country!!!!

Extra unsold stocks...

EXACTLY!

Proof he's left handed... not that the holster being on his left wasn't proof enough for HT's... :slap

M.

He uses both hands in the movie though, in the galleria hall it's left, but as he chases after everyone in Pescadero, he's firing with his right.

He uses both hands in the movie though, in the galleria hall it's left, but as he chases after everyone in Pescadero, he's firing with his right.

I am aware that he using the gun ONE time to fire with his right hand in pascadero, it was clearly done for the shot not the character. He also holds the submachine gun with his right while riding the police cycle, because he is a lefty it's easier to steer with his left, just like Arnold in the aqueduct, he steers with with his right and fires with his left. But for the T-1000, all other times it's his left because he is LEFT HANDED and his holster is clearly on the left... It's a no brainer!

Bottom line, how hard would it have been to make left hand that looked like it was holding the gun?

I mean the figure came with tons of stuff, what's one more accurate hand?

Sorry, i know this is moot point, sometimes it just comes back and i get "errr" about it, then it goes away because it's still an awesome figure.

M.

Man I've been trying to hunt down one of these guys for 100 dollars for awhile. Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days.

Back