Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stole this idea from another member thought it looks cool.

IMG_2220.jpg

Nice shot^ You should dress that mannequin if you have any spare clothes.

How many? :monkey5

I have 3 and enough parts to make another 3 when I get some bodies.

COUGH7COUGH And the parts, minus bodies, for 2 more.

Nobody has more full Hot Toys T-1000s than me.

I bought 3 full figures initially. I've built up my number by buying parted out bits on ebay and here.

Not all of them are different looks so much as different poses & accessories that I liked too much to not have permanently and simultaneously displayed.

-Biker cop with sword arm & SMG
-Galleria w/through&through shoulder wound and firing beretta
-Pescadero escape w/healing head & hook arms
-Pescadero escape w/multiple handgun bullet wounds, shotgun wounds and hook arms in running pose
-Steel Mill w/Donut head and stabbing finger
-Steel Mill w/healing shotgun wounds
-Steel Mill w/wagging finger

Eventually I'll have a final Galleria T-1000 and a final Steel mill T-1000 for posing VS the T-800 in hand-to-hand combat.

I f___in' hate this character and figure.

Not all of them are different looks so much as different poses & accessories that I liked too much to not have permanently and simultaneously displayed.

-Pescadero escape w/multiple handgun bullet wounds, shotgun wounds and hook arms in running pose

Eventually I'll have a final Galleria T-1000 and a final Steel mill T-1000 for posing VS the T-800 in hand-to-hand combat.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9W6YPih0SA&feature=related"]DAMN!! - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_lmwobmjp901qa2tpwo1_500.gif

Absolutely and the amount A-Dev has makes my mouth watery.
I just want a few more things and get my biker T-1000 together and from that...he's easily converted into steel mill.

I hope it's not shoved into a square white cubical..., DiFab style... as that sounds a cramped display if is.

Wow you guys have me nearly convinced to get one. What exactly is needed to display both heads and outfits? Just a body? If so, what kind?

Oh my displays are awful. And they will be for I don't know how long to come. Mainly I'm just happy to have the figure...over and over again.

But yeah theres a reason I don't have a 'Show your shelves' thread.

Back