Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the likeness needs some work, my main gripe is the size of tha hands. Especially in this pic, its more like he has plump polish sausages for fingers

T2_T1000_PR16.jpg

Of coarse this is a must have but it makes snagging one of the T-1000 as Sarah Connor figs that much more important:gah:

Anybody know what that sound is? Its the pummeting price of the Sideshow T-1000 figure :lol

Man, this thing unreal, no doubt this is a must-have figure. Love all the accessories, I do think the likeness is a bit off, but I'll llikely just use the damaged head so no biggie.

that or keep him helmeted..........i always liked that look...........now to find a police harley........:yess:

that or keep him helmeted..........i always liked that look...........now to find a police harley........:yess:

Anyone know the exact model of the T-1000 motorbike used ?

It's not a Harley.

I'm not sure of the model but... Kawasaki 1000cc police motorcycle.

https://www.propstore.com/product-Full-Size-SFX-T-1000--Robert-Patrick--Motorcycle.htm

The motorcycle ridden by the T1000 is a Kawasaki KZ1000P, not a Harley-Davidson as is commonly thought; the Kawasaki with its 1000cc inline-4 engine will obviously sound different from a 45-degree V-twin Harley, but this doesn't explain the transformation of the chassis and wheels.

Last edited:
:eek Incredible! For sure I'll be buying two of these. I wonder if this will sell out faster than the T-800.

Wow can't read 17 pages of posts right now but....words fail. I was hoping it'd be young john connor but I couldn't have dreamed of a better T-1000 than this. Holy mother of. A DX in all but name. Leaves me wanting for nothing. Just incredible.

Why are people concerned with the likeness of this sculpt??.

It looks pretty much perfect to me, best likeness we will ever see.. most likely.

Other then the T-1000 sculpt with Sarah, would this be Jeon Young Tae's debut figure?.

Back