Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To you HT I :bow

This is more than I could of ever hoped for. I was prepared to buy two T 1000 Biker Outfit and Regular but this is almost a two in one! Just amazing.:bow

jokerInterigation.png

" I only have one rule: ONE CHARACTER. ONE FIGURE. NO DOUBLES. "

"Well THATS the rule you're gonna have to break !"

Glad someone got what I was aiming for. :D

Radio and flashlight = complex machines, have moving parts.

I thought there was a scene where the T-1000 is listening in on his handheld radio about the break in at Cyberdyne?,maybe he does not have this radio or flashlight equipped during the scene in Pescadero when he passes through the bars.

Well because this has bugged me now, I have had to put the movie on to see if the belt is liquid or not :lol

When he goes through the bars, you see the Radio go though the gap so no problem there. However when he is liquid metal in the elevator, he then forms a belt and radio. The radio does work though, so maybe he absorbs things like the handgun and the radio, or maybe it's just a plot hole.

I'd like to pose him with the waving finger, but to make that screen accurate, I have to use the Biker boots and pants, with no gun belt.
Then the top half is his Cop shirt and undershirt

If it's plotholes you're looking for then the biggest in T2 would be that the T-1000 is even capable of time-travel since we are told by Reese in the first film that "nothing dead wiil go." Hence Reese showing up with no future weapons and the T-800 surrounded by living tissue. So unless the T-1000's "mimetic poly-alloy" was encased in something we didn't see onscreen it shouldn't have been able to go through.

If it's plotholes you're looking for then the biggest in T2 would be that the T-1000 is even capable of time-travel since we are told by Reese in the first film that "nothing dead wiil go." Hence Reese showing up with no future weapons and the T-800 surrounded by living tissue.

Yeah that one has always bugged me too.
Maybe he is surrounded by living tissue at the start of the film (That's why he's naked), but then he rips it off to replicate the cop. Who knows :dunno. Cameron pretty much left it up to the viewer to find the solutions of how the T-1000 works

Yeah, EVILFACE, I did see the pic of the T-1000 with the Beretta 92 in his left hand but it doesn't seem to sit flush. If you look at that pic you'll see that his trigger finger is not in the triggerguard and that the pistol sits quite loosely in his left hand as opposed to how the MP-5 sits in the right.

Oh well, who am I kidding though? It's not like that's gonna stop anyone, myself included, from pre-ordering this guy.

Last edited:
This is a must buy for me. It will look awesome next to my t800:yess:
I just wished hot toys would make the whole biker suit completed, and a third clean head. This figure is exactly like the dx joker, comes with two suits. hot toys keeps making me broke:rotfl

Re: Hot Toys MM#129 - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure:Terminator 2 - T-1000

Absolutely awesome, as expected. Just about perfect, except for missing the head that comes with the "con exclusive" T-1000. Both of those figures just became essential.

[sarcasm]And yeah, I can't believe this wasn't a DX figure![/sarcasm]

the 6" figure by neca has just come out. it's only 6" but the face on that little $10 plastic toy is so much closer to the real robert patrick than this. that's how great windrix is and how lame whoever sculpted this is. cant be yulli, must be someone new to the game.
:rotfl

Oh, we've got a comedian here. Good one.

I went to bed late last night & woke up this morning to this glorious news! Not like I'm adding anything new but let me join the multitude and praise this figure highly! The extras alone are worth buying 2 of the figure. I will say, the overall stucture of the head is excellent however something does appear a bit off. Perhaps the hair is colored too dark? Or even the skin tone is a bit too tanned? I'm not sure what it is exactly but it's still an excellent figure. Definitely looking forward to adding this to the collection.

I will not be buying figures that i do not want (ex.Connor 1000) for a freaking piece that goes to another figure. That is bullcrap and spits in the face of good taste. Hot toys just got knocked down a whole bunch of notches with this collector with there silent "Build a figure" bs they seem to be pulling with not offering the best headsculpt of this figure (doughnut) with this figure. I will not be partaking and that is sad, for i was REALLY starting to fall in love with this company and WAS looking forward to giving them MANY of my hard earned dollars for years to come. I simply don't have the cash nor desire to play there new "games". Give us the best it can be now Hot Toys instead of trying to milk us like cattle.:pfft:

Anybody know what that sound is? Its the pummeting price of the Sideshow T-1000 figure :lol

Man, this thing unreal, no doubt this is a must-have figure. Love all the accessories, I do think the likeness is a bit off, but I'll llikely just use the damaged head so no biggie.

The figure with what it comes with is WICKED. That being said, the likeness DOES NEED WORK.

HOT TOYS BEST FIGURE!!

____ING AMAZING!!

my one disappointment is the split head. i was really hoping for this:
600px-T2StanWinstonT-1000shotgunhead.jpg

but i'm certainly content with what we've got. i'll just use the donut head for a bd figure.

Back