Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super unposable!!!

11378253753_0714d07a8b_h.jpg

probably OMW to do something great, again.

I've got the boss for Xmas, got it for £90 shipped.

I've already seen it in person and it ain't all bad, if you've got Snake it'd be silly not to get this

Especially for the price they are going for

i was one of the ones who had them day one with retail prices. im not mad. think of all the things that are overpriced we buy all the time when its old and hard to find. i just chock it up as one of those purchases i spent too much on and theres nothing i can do about it.

Last edited:
I'm buying too much stuff to be tolerant to such an absurdity in quality-set-price term.

Maybe HT have cornered the market but not me :viking

Some people got her as low as $90 at one point. But yeah that's a great price, do it.

You sir, have tilted me into buy. Thanks! If I hate it I can always return it. Or maybe this'll turn out like Two-Face (which I picked up for $70 shipped) where it'll all of a sudden become desirable and can be turned into trade-bait.

You sir, have tilted me into buy. Thanks! If I hate it I can always return it. Or maybe this'll turn out like Two-Face (which I picked up for $70 shipped) where it'll all of a sudden become desirable and can be turned into trade-bait.

That's definitely one reason I suggested it to you. You never know with Hot Toys how they'll be seen years down the road.

Wow, cloudfitter, I remember you said you were working on The Boss a long time ago, and it's good to know that you still carried out the project. The painted head-sculpt looks incredible; much better than the Hot Toys one, in my opinion :slap. It's pretty tempting. I'll let you know soon by voting in the poll.

Back