Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get it tomorrow... Scared lilbit :lol

And HOLY RUBBER BATMAN took 'em only a week!
2fast2cool

So I've got it for 110+shipp...

Accuracy: 6/10
Functionality: 7/10
Details: 9/10
__
Overall: 7/10

. . .

Suit and accessories are truelly impressive.
Love nanoature "ПОЛЕВАЯ ФОРМА" on every glove, feels so awesome :lol

I'll get it tomorrow... Scared lilbit :lol

And HOLY RUBBER BATMAN took 'em only a week!
2fast2cool

So I've got it for 110+shipp...

Accuracy: 6/10
Functionality: 7/10
Details: 9/10
__
Overall: 7/10

. . .

Suit and accessories are truelly impressive.
Love nanoature "ПОЛЕВАЯ ФОРМА" on every glove, feels so awesome :lol

Welcome, brother RIDDICK! You have earned your rightful place in the most prestigious group of "Boss" figure collectors. By purchasing "The Boss", you have joined the ranks of Snake Plissken, WellCQCaboutthat, and Solidus - the only three people on Sideshow Freaks who have dared to purchase this most horrendous figure. Congratulations! :hi5:

Our group of three has now become four!!!!

:lol :1-1:

I'll try to order custom head sculpt in Feb, and if all goes well - start the topic in "interests".

Kuwabara Kuwabara...

I just got this figure, I didn't even take a good look at the box I'll check it out later.. :gah: I'd like to find a better HS for her, one that looks like Charlotte Rampling. I'm sure I'll never find one .. :monkey2

medium_charlotte_rampling.jpg

I keep warning people in this thread, "don't get this figure!", but no one ever listens to me :lol.

Welcome, brother RIDDICK! You have earned your rightful place in the most prestigious group of "Boss" figure collectors. By purchasing "The Boss", you have joined the ranks of Snake Plissken, WellCQCaboutthat, and Solidus - the only three people on Sideshow Freaks who have dared to purchase this most horrendous figure. Congratulations! :hi5:

I have one! I have one!!!

Welcome, brother RIDDICK! You have earned your rightful place in the most prestigious group of "Boss" figure collectors. By purchasing "The Boss", you have joined the ranks of Snake Plissken, WellCQCaboutthat, and Solidus - the only three people on Sideshow Freaks who have dared to purchase this most horrendous figure. Congratulations!

wait a minute, I have one too! And I actually like the figure.

Back