Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly blind to it, you got numerous people that pretty much have said what I have on it. You just need to ask yourself, do I buy it... or do I never own it in any capacity? I don't see another 1/6 version EVER coming out.

I've thought about doing a BDU Naked Snake, but I just don't have the spare cash for it.

It will come out eventually you have to wait a while either it being a statue or figure.

It will come out eventually you have to wait a while either it being a statue or figure.

Maybe as PAK or statue sure, but the only 1/6 company that would touch it is HT and they've already done it. And considering how it didn't sell well, they won't bother with it again. They'd rather do figures based on new MGS games then go backward... we all know this all too well.

The 3DS MGS3 technically was a "new" game, and was the only reason Snake & Boss got made.

Maybe as PAK or statue sure, but the only 1/6 company that would touch it is HT and they've already done it. And considering how it didn't sell well, they won't bother with it again. They'd rather do figures based on new MGS games then go backward... we all know this all too well.

The 3DS MGS3 technically was a "new" game, and was the only reason Snake & Boss got made.

Agreed about the new game thing it's a shame they want with such a hideous outfit choice like they wanted to fail or something.

I've thought about doing a BDU Naked Snake, but I just don't have the spare cash for it.

Heh, you can probably do it. You'd have to track down another head. Might be under a $100 for all the BDU tiger stripes, Vietnam era gear and miscellaneous parts. I know this cause I mostly bash stuff than buy whole sets.

But it's work. I dunno if you love doing that. Cause I remember ACE's Vietnam gear has actual ALICE clip.

Quality figure for sure, but there's no doubts that in terms of representing the character it is a massive failure.

Hell, gimme similar costume + wig and I'll look much closer to The Boss than this figure :lol

I think with this kind of figures you can always do a bit more than what people say :dunno you just have to be willing to try, I know its easy to focus on the things you can't do... but there is a lot you CAN do with them

BTW I really like these figures, I don't want their suit to strech so I keep them in the box :lol

Chances are we could get another naked snake but another the boss, is out of the question unless pak does it. MGS 3 seems to lack z bit in merchandise like 4 though.

I still don't get why a sneaking suit for naked snake though. Though was he advertised more in the suit then his fatigues? I know I've seen some of the suit

I always really dug this figure but due to already having too much 1/6 scale stuff on display she hasn't seen much time outside the box. Happy I bought her but sadly just never had much of an opportunity to do much with her.
I actually have mine on ebay right now in an effort to gain some extra scratch for my upcoming wedding.

Chances are we could get another naked snake but another the boss, is out of the question unless pak does it. MGS 3 seems to lack z bit in merchandise like 4 though.

I still don't get why a sneaking suit for naked snake though. Though was he advertised more in the suit then his fatigues? I know I've seen some of the suit

Agreed we will probably get a Phantom Pain version soon.

10519203_10152596708989145_6764546688672010255_n.jpg

Checkout Total $135.44

This figure is underrated imo. I do feel Snake could be a lot better but The Boss is awesome.

Back