Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n1496jqLZB1s4mf80o2_500.gif

tumblr_lzc23pvsxM1r4yzs3o1_400.gif

tumblr_n1496jqLZB1s4mf80o1_500.gif

ibshYKPISxZd7N.gif

We should discuss why Raiden sucks in MGS 2 in the MGS discussion thread :lol ...which has been surprisingly dead...why?

Riddick, right on :hi5:

Well I think he was redeemed with MGS4, although he was too friggin emo moody in it. Although he's my second favorite character now after MGR.

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I think I'm the only freak here who hasn't gotten the figure. I guess I'm gonna get her soon enough. Like paying taxes it's about time. :lol

Aside from the gazillion things wrong with her, is there anything that makes her stand out? Does she impress in person? Solidus said the suit is great.

Hot Toys really should have went with Eva instead.

The suit is great, but I noticed there is a weird mark on her left inner thigh that I didn't do, so must of come from the factory. She looks great on the shelf since she's all in white and makes her pop out. Plus she's a good contrast to the Naked Snake. I don't regret getting her at all.

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I think I'm the only freak here who hasn't gotten the figure. I guess I'm gonna get her soon enough. Like paying taxes it's about time. :lol

Aside from the gazillion things wrong with her, is there anything that makes her stand out? Does she impress in person? Solidus said the suit is great.

Eva would have been great, but you know how picky they are with VGMs.

Also I don't have her either. Or Naked Snake :lol

The suit is great, but I noticed there is a weird mark on her left inner thigh that I didn't do, so must of come from the factory. She looks great on the shelf since she's all in white and makes her pop out. Plus she's a good contrast to the Naked Snake. I don't regret getting her at all.

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks brother Pliss! :duff

Oh btw, I suppose her suit holds up pretty well? My friend already has creases on the crotch area of his Naked Snake.

Sorry to hear about the mark btw.

Eva would have been great, but you know how picky they are with VGMs.

Also I don't have her either. Or Naked Snake :lol

You're still having trouble finding Snake? :slap

I dont have her either IMO she looks a tid better in person but the sculpt still sucks.

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks brother Pliss! :duff

Oh btw, I suppose her suit holds up pretty well? My friend already has creases on the crotch area of his Naked Snake.

Sorry to hear about the mark btw.

I think the suit is fine, although I haven't given the figure a in depth assessment in some time. The creases, are they from the stand? I modified the crotch hugger to go around the waist of my DX09 because that happened to the first one I bought.

No I found one ($165 after shipping), I just skimped cause I got a deal on the DX12 near MIB. :lol and cause I wanted to save a little money. I guess I could use one but I have other things I need in 1/6 scale.

Snake & Boss get a lot of unnecessary hate, they're both quality pieces... and they'll never be another Boss again, that's certain.

Unnecessary hate ?The sculpts are bad everything else is pretty good imagine the cowl of the dx 09 being terrible would you still buy it?

Unnecessary hate ?The sculpts are bad everything else is pretty good imagine the cowl of the dx 09 being terrible would you still buy it?

Yeah probably. It's either buy it, or you'll never own any version of it. I don't see Enterbay ever touching it, so it's this or nothing.

Snake & Boss get a lot of unnecessary hate, they're both quality pieces... and they'll never be another Boss again, that's certain.

:lol

I'm one of those haters.

I like it but you can't do cool CQC poses cause of that plastic piece that goes over his torso: thus, I have my big-boss-naked-snake in the box. But some new Vietnam era gear from ace toys just got released, I might open him and replace it with new items. Just cause.

:lol

I'm one of those haters.

I like it but you can't do cool CQC poses cause of that plastic piece that goes over his torso: thus, I have my big-boss-naked-snake in the box. But some new Vietnam era gear from ace toys just got released, I might open him and replace it with new items. Just cause.

That's where I'll agree, Boss can't pose for **** and her joints aren't resistant enough. Snake's elbows are very good, but his suit ****ing destroys any articulation and his legs might as well be one solid piece.

But I like the boss too. I sorta wanna buy it, dump the body and head on eBay to sell and replace it with something better and younger looking. And add some Vietnam gear. **** would look dope.

But I like the boss too. I sorta wanna buy it, dump the body and head on eBay to sell and replace it with something better and younger looking. And add some Vietnam gear. **** would look dope.

That would be the best way to go.

That's where I'll agree, Boss can't pose for **** and her joints aren't resistant enough. Snake's elbows are very good, but his suit ****ing destroys any articulation and his legs might as well be one solid piece.

Wow, is her suit really that restrictive? I thought it wouldn't be. It looks great. Heh. Good to know.

Guess I think different get it right or I don't buy it .It's like buying Re7 blindly .

Not exactly blind to it, you got numerous people that pretty much have said what I have on it. You just need to ask yourself, do I buy it... or do I never own it in any capacity? I don't see another 1/6 version EVER coming out.

I've thought about doing a BDU Naked Snake, but I just don't have the spare cash for it.

Wow, is her suit really that restrictive? I thought it wouldn't be. It looks great. Heh. Good to know.

She's got a frail female true type body, and she feels more restrictive than Snake dues to her suit. At least with him, his elbows are rock solid and you can give him SOME poses.

Back