Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Big Boss is a must if you're a fan, The Boss I think came out good but could have been a lot better. I'm proud to have both in my collection though.

I'm considering getting this and Big Boss or is it Naked Snake?

At first I didn't like this but it started growing on me, don't know what to do.. :gah:

Save your money and buy something else :lol. Seriously. These are probably two of the most sub-par releases from Hot Toys in recent memory. The only good thing about The Boss are her accessories. The suit feels very flimsy in hand, and the figure is extremely light.

Save your money and buy something else :lol. Seriously. These are probably two of the most sub-par releases from Hot Toys in recent memory. The only good thing about The Boss are her accessories. The suit feels very flimsy in hand, and the figure is extremely light.

Well, then I guess I'll wait, I wish HT makes more MGS figures :pray:

I think Big Boss is a must if you're a fan, The Boss I think came out good but could have been a lot better. I'm proud to have both in my collection though.

Yup, the thing is I'll get them both or none, I don't like to have one figure of each line (unless I'm convinced its the only one worth it) and I kind of like the boss maybe I should watch more reviews and then decide

Well, then I guess I'll wait, I wish HT makes more MGS figures :pray:

Yup, the thing is I'll get them both or none, I don't like to have one figure of each line (unless I'm convinced its the only one worth it) and I kind of like the boss maybe I should watch more reviews and then decide

The Boss is just not a good figure, all things considered. In addition to what I mentioned before, the figure is about an inch smaller than Naked Snake, when they're supposed to be the same height. The face also looks nothing like Charlotte Rampling (whom The Boss was based after). There's also the ugly-looking uniboobs; mine came with sparkles in the rubber. I'm not kidding, actual ****in sparkles on the uniboobs :monkey1.

Naked Snake is a much better figure in comparison, but there's too much play in the suit that severely limits articulation.

The Boss is just not a good figure, all things considered. In addition to what I mentioned before, the figure is about an inch smaller than Naked Snake, when they're supposed to be the same height. The face also looks nothing like Charlotte Rampling (whom The Boss was based after). There's also the ugly-looking uniboobs; mine came with sparkles in the rubber. I'm not kidding, actual ****in sparkles on the uniboobs :monkey1.

Naked Snake is a much better figure in comparison, but there's too much play in the suit that severely limits articulation.

Those sparkles are supposed to be Boss's boob sweat. Hot Toys are the masters of detail. :lecture :lol

dafuq? :mwaha :rotfl:lol

Yeah Snake is better I can tell by just looking at them, The Boss is really that bad? sounds like you may even wanna get rid of her. I might get Snake, I'm not a fan of that particular outfit but its really a must for me

Something tells me that I'll end up getting the Boss anyway :lol if I change my mind I can sell her

Those sparkles are supposed to be Boss's boob sweat. Hot Toys are the masters of detail. :lecture :lol

I wouldn't think its sweat if I find something like that on one of my figures :lol

Last edited:
Boss is not as bad as people are saying. I have her and I'm actually pretty happy with her. She comes with bunch of accessories. Although I'd rather have her in the BDU outfit and the head sculpt could've have been better. Got her for $140 so for that price, I give her 7.5/10. As long as it's a good price, you won't be disappointed.

I think metal gear figures suck. I keep buying them looking for a decent one, havent stopped since.

5emapumu.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Boss is not as bad as people are saying. I have her and I'm actually pretty happy with her. She comes with bunch of accessories. Although I'd rather have her in the BDU outfit and the head sculpt could've have been better. Got her for $140 so for that price, I give her 7.5/10. As long as it's a good price, you won't be disappointed.

The figure seriously isn't worth more than $109 if you can get it for that.

I think metal gear figures suck. I keep buying them looking for a decent one, havent stopped since.

sent from a tormented past

I think so too, which is why I haven't been so hyped about the PAK figures. It's too bad that Hot Toys botched the line with two of the most uninspiring releases.

Last edited:
We Russians has a good... proverb, I think?

"Don't say HO! until you jumped".

But I can't control my self cuz it looks like the wait is over and I'm buying Dav Bowss for $110 + shipp :lol
Excited to see what can be done to make this one look good.

We Russians has a good... proverb, I think?

"Don't say HO! until you jumped".

But I can't control my self cuz it looks like the wait is over and I'm buying this fig for $110 + shipp :lol
Can't wait to see what can be done to make it a good looking one.

This is the worst Hot Toys figure ever released :lol. Congratulations!

This is the worst Hot Toys figure ever released :lol. Congratulations!

Sadly I agree. I'd rather allocate that amount towards other, more desrving HT figures. Heck, I'll buy a spare Christopher Reeve figure than this.

The Hot Toys Babydoll costs much less than the Boss here, I'll even rather get that for no reason! :lol

Sadly I agree. I'd rather allocate that amount towards other, more desrving HT figures. Heck, I'll buy a spare Christopher Reeve figure than this.

The Hot Toys Babydoll costs much less than the Boss here, I'll even rather get that for no reason! :lol

I paid full price for this POS :gah:. 209 bones, my friend.

Back