Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did cost you in the end Jed in £?

Might consider pulling the trigger on it myself, thats dirt cheap for us!

EDIT: Nevermind they are sold out

The store in the UK is mothers basements sorry i forgot to reply yesterday. Looks like i'll have to get it from there

Sold! Went for 2 as it wouldn't let me get 3.
Great price even to part out!

How much did cost you in the end Jed in £?

Might consider pulling the trigger on it myself, thats dirt cheap for us!

EDIT: Nevermind they are sold out

The store in the UK is mothers basements sorry i forgot to reply yesterday. Looks like i'll have to get it from there

Think it worked out at about £85 plus shipping for two of them. I might have a spare depending on which customs I make. BDU is a must.

Gys I just bought a Snake here with one of the freaks, the figure is amazing it's just that he is missing the bandana thing on the back of his sculpt, If anyone is has an extra or willing to part with it pls let me know.

For $100, it's a steal. For $66 it's practically begging you to take her home. Honestly, she's not that bad. I actually quite like her, especially with the cloak over her, she looks badass. Kinda tempted to pick up another to do the BDU bash.

I can't believe how many people just don't want to buy her :lol it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's not like you're going to be getting another 1/6 Boss ever again.

It's not like I want The Boss w/o decent Naked Snake anyway :dunno

Not to mention that I'd prefer to have young Ocelot and EVA instead.

Opinions seem to be split on The Boss. I think most (if not all) of us, got the figure out of necessity, because it's highly unlikely that there will be another Boss figure in 1/6 scale. But, it still doesn't make it a good figure by any means (taking all of the gross inaccuracies into account).

I can confidently say that it's the most subpar looking thing in my entire Hot Toys collection. Personally, I wouldn't recommend the figure to anyone at MSRP, unless they were a hardcore fan of the series, and had $200 to use as toilet paper.

Last edited:
Opinions seem to be split on The Boss. I think most (if not all) of us, got the figure out of necessity, because it's highly unlikely that there will be another Boss figure in 1/6 scale. But, it still doesn't make it a good figure by any means (taking all of the gross inaccuracies into account).

I can confidently say that it's the most subpar looking thing in my entire Hot Toys collection. Personally, I wouldn't recommend the figure to anyone at MSRP, unless they were a hardcore fan of the series, and had $200 to use as toilet paper.

Unfortunately this is so true. I could never bring myself to get her due to the simple fact that there are tons more figures that deserves my cash more than the Boss, and just like Naked Snake, there are plenty of things you can point out that is just wrong with her.

That being said I WILL bite the bullet one day and get her, just because of MGS and I kinda like the character.

Sadly, I am one of the suckers who got The Boss on pre-order and paid $230SG Dollars for her....many retailers are already dumping her off.

I may get another one if it is going dirt cheap like at AmiAmi previously.

Well said that and the only way we can get more Metal Gear figures from Hot Toys will be the day when Marvel stop churning out so many super hero movies haha....:lol

Well they announced MGS4 so that's a good sign at least. Here I thought the VGM line was dead like everyone else.

Well they announced MGS4 so that's a good sign at least. Here I thought the VGM line was dead like everyone else.

"Announced" doesn't mean s*** nowadays from HT. Considering it's a figure of a character that's already available in 1/6 form I'd say screw that if we have to wait 2 or 3 years.

"Announced" doesn't mean s*** nowadays from HT. Considering it's a figure of a character that's already available in 1/6 form I'd say screw that if we have to wait 2 or 3 years.

We'll have to wait that long just to hear about it again from HT :lol

Back