Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad the bdus are unusable. Theyre too short. The hot toys head will make him look like a bobblehead. Youll have to look for a nice set of tiger stripe bdus. The medi hands are okay, they just need to be filled and drilled to accommodate pegs. The medis use a unique paddle, you could probably reuse them if they arent weak. Most people are using metal boss hands but good luck on finding them. If you had the metal boss bdu and the hot toys naked snake you could build either peacewalker or mgs3 big boss using the olive drab bdus which were actually in both games. The metal boss bdu also has the good jungle boots with the foot built in, not the lame rubber ones. I wouldnt even touch the cold war snake id sell it and get the bdu metal boss. Thatd be your best bet for the kitbash. Good luck and post pics!

sent from a tormented past

Thanks! Already played around with the Medi body, looks like I'll have to mod the hands to fit a Truetype. Those paddles are so bogus :lol: And yeah the rest of the gear is useless pretty much, but that's okay it's kind of rad to have around. Will post it once it's done. I'll be hunting T-Stripes BDU on evilbay the next little while. Think I'm gonna mod the XM aswell to look like the one in 3.

Too bad the bdus are unusable. Theyre too short. The hot toys head will make him look like a bobblehead. Youll have to look for a nice set of tiger stripe bdus. The medi hands are okay, they just need to be filled and drilled to accommodate pegs. The medis use a unique paddle, you could probably reuse them if they arent weak. Most people are using metal boss hands but good luck on finding them. If you had the metal boss bdu and the hot toys naked snake you could build either peacewalker or mgs3 big boss using the olive drab bdus which were actually in both games. The metal boss bdu also has the good jungle boots with the foot built in, not the lame rubber ones. I wouldnt even touch the cold war snake id sell it and get the bdu metal boss. Thatd be your best bet for the kitbash. Good luck and post pics!

sent from a tormented past

That's what needed to read...a couple of months ago :rotfl

I already started my Tiger Stripe project and I'm wating for things to arrive.

Thanks! Already played around with the Medi body, looks like I'll have to mod the hands to fit a Truetype. Those paddles are so bogus :lol: And yeah the rest of the gear is useless pretty much, but that's okay it's kind of rad to have around. Will post it once it's done. I'll be hunting T-Stripes BDU on evilbay the next little while. Think I'm gonna mod the XM aswell to look like the one in 3.

Couldn't agree more on the medicom paddles. But I like the medicom heads (mine is the zombie face)
As the medicom body broke down on me & the undersuit is tearing away. Still trying to find a replacement for the wetsuit, any suggestion?

Couldn't agree more on the medicom paddles. But I like the medicom heads (mine is the zombie face)
As the medicom body broke down on me & the undersuit is tearing away. Still trying to find a replacement for the wetsuit, any suggestion?

There are a couple of "stealth suits" on evilbay, but that's the only Medi part I'm using for the bash. There are visible stretch marks on it now, but should be able to cover it easy with Fatigues.

Somebody needs to commission a proper in game accurate BB head for this and for The Boss while they are at it

She is £99 in a UK store right now. I've never seen a brand new HT for that price

Somebody needs to commission a proper in game accurate BB head for this and for The Boss while they are at it

She is £99 in a UK store right now. I've never seen a brand new HT for that price

Thats crazy soon she will go up in price.

Yeah everyone *****ing about the Boss's ugliness will soon cry the blues when she starts to inflate in price and they got to shell out 300$+ on her :lecture

As ugly as she is, I don't regret it.

I honestly am thinking about getting another just in case something happens to mine so I dont have to pay crazy prices for spare parts. I did with Two face and it paid off.

Thats crazy soon she will go up in price.

Yeah everyone *****ing about the Boss's ugliness will soon cry the blues when she starts to inflate in price and they got to shell out 300$+ on her :lecture

As ugly as she is, I don't regret it.

me either......

... I'll get her soon, and I know I won't regret it

Guys, The Boss is $66 at AmiAmi :rotfl

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-001829&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_agelimit%3D0%24s_condition_flg%3D0%24s_maker%3DHot+Toys%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Back