Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw The Boss in person (Haven't seen Naked Snake, but I imagine he's as ok as people say) and she doesn't look that good...she looks far too man-like honestly. I've heard that prices for her are cheap compared to Snake actually, not sure.

I'm hoping Play Arts Kai does her eventually honestly, they haven't really messed up on MGS so far. Besides Solid and Gray Fox going up to crazy prices

Yeah I saw The Boss in person (Haven't seen Naked Snake, but I imagine he's as ok as people say) and she doesn't look that good...she looks far too man-like honestly. I've heard that prices for her are cheap compared to Snake actually, not sure.

I'm hoping Play Arts Kai does her eventually honestly, they haven't really messed up on MGS so far. Besides Solid and Gray Fox going up to crazy prices

It's funny how these go for cheaper than the Snake and Grey Fox play arts. That should teach HotToys/koji pro about what figure to make!!!!

It's funny how these go for cheaper than the Snake and Grey Fox play arts. That should teach HotToys/koji pro about what figure to make!!!!

They never will take notice, they'll probably move onto another Big Boss prequel before they ever touch anything else.

I think it's more to do with the Sneaking suit Snake and the Boss are just unattractive figures, especially from a casual standpoint. Nobody's gonna buy the man-boss and no one cares for short-snake when there are so many better HT figures out there.

They never will take notice, they'll probably move onto another Big Boss prequel before they ever touch anything else.

Know what Plis, I don't care anymore. I have my IDM Snake. :lol

IDM?

Even from a design standpoint the most iconic (MGS1&2) are also the coolest designs. Why would they do them?
MGS4 is coming anyway and I love Snake and Raidens designs in that. Who knows what'll come after that? :S

IDM customs, who is doing a custom full figure of MGS2 Snake. He will 3D print some of the unique parts too.

mgs1.jpg

snake2.jpg

snake3.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134640

You should get in on the waitlist.

Sorry to hear that guys. We were discussing this project for quite a while now until it finally gained some steam not too long ago. You guys can try listing yourselves on the waiting list, see if anybody drops out.

Amnur's was alright, but not something I'd buy since I'm dead set on getting a game accurate headsculpt. So thankful John took this on.

Whats the turn around on his work? I hope i have enough time to use my tax monies. Itd be no problem to pay for then. Im so pumped for this custom release. I wouldnt miss it.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

Amnur's was alright, but not something I'd buy since I'm dead set on getting a game accurate headsculpt. So thankful John took this on.

I have two of them thinking of selling them to fund this if this didn't come along i would have never completed the MGS2 Snake.

Back