Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the turn around on his work? I hope i have enough time to use my tax monies. Itd be no problem to pay for then. Im so pumped for this custom release. I wouldnt miss it.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

I think he said sometime early next year would be the release. I would think Spring it would be completed.

How is he making the sculpt, is he gonna mix sculpting with 3d printing?

It's very cool this is happening,soo many people love that snake render. I'm surprised he's not gonna sell some sculpts on its own.

Can't wait to see how it goes!

Guys i got a set of 20th udf on the bay. 3 are opened. Looking bo under $100 or trade for a used solidus pak. Also looking for the kubies. Lemme know.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

He looks just like this

9.jpg

Thats what they used to make the HS right??? well... I love it
btw just bought Naked Snake and the Boss :drool

^^^ that's the problem. They should of used this face...

Exactly. It's a MGS 3 figure, but they based it off of the 3DS render. Well, even on to that, it's a very slight resemblance. The face is too narrow on the Hot Toys sculpt, and the beard and moustache are too well-groomed :lol.

Didn't make any sense to base it off the render considering the actual face was only in the demo and not the final game.

I don't think so, it looks different than that ugly 3DS render. But if they did then I have hope that an MGS1 Snake would look like this bad *** render!
View attachment 69090

Also maybe if IDM is successful with MGS2 Snake he can make an MGS3 sculpt after??

I hate that render, I'd prefer this.

IDM said he might do more MGS. I'd like to get a Psycho Mantis, Liquid Snake or a Gray Fox before anything else.

It looks just like the render, and its perfect.

Thats MGS1 render? like play arts? nah looks retarded

I hate that render, I'd prefer this.

IDM said he might do more MGS. I'd like to get a Psycho Mantis, Liquid Snake or a Gray Fox before anything else.

Now THAT is good :clap

I'm dying to have a 1/6 Liquid, its my most wanted MGS figure ever :drool

Exactly. It's a MGS 3 figure, but they based it off of the 3DS render. Well, even on to that, it's a very slight resemblance. The face is too narrow on the Hot Toys sculpt, and the beard and moustache are too well-groomed :lol.

:lol yeah, it still looks good

Didn't make any sense to base it off the render considering the actual face was only in the demo and not the final game.

Well, Kojima and Shinkawa are the ones responsible for approving that particular rendition of Big Boss. But, it still doesn't get away from the fact that Hot Toys had two years to work on this figure...

Well, Kojima and Shinkawa are the ones responsible for approving that particular rendition of Big Boss. But, it still doesn't get away from the fact that Hot Toys had two years to work on this figure...

I was about to mention that.... I guess its all a matter of personal taste after all, I like it, every MGS figure is different and based on in game images or renders, thats good imho it would be retarded if every single figure looked exaclty the same

No!!!! I hate that Van Damne Snake! :lol

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:goodpost:

They've mishandled a lot of collectible's appearances over the past few years. Zombie cross eyed Snake is one example.

Back