Hot Toys - Merry Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tinfoilhat625p.jpg

I see:

Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Baby Jesus
Michael Myers
Tito Jackson
Aunt May
Todd Bridges DX

But that's just me

Last edited:
There is no question - these are purely licenses that they have already acquired. I don't think we will be seeing any new characters from Alien, or Ghost Rider during Christmas.

Couldn't these letters be based on what they have done the past 10 years, not whats going to be introduced at the con?

Well yeah. HT has already announced they'll be showing the Indiana Jones DX there and that font isn't on the card. Who said this XMAS card = what HT will be showing at that show!? I thought it was like you said, different letters from ALL the licenses HT has worked on.

Hellboy, Ghost rider, Spiderman, Tron, Expendables, Predator and even the Matrix with the sentinel, these are all things that have been released or revealed so you could be right. Although it could be something entirely new from all the licenses?

They are probably both past and current licenses they have had. So don't get your hopes up for Matrix. They've already done that with the Sentinel figure. Doesn't mean 1:6 figures are coming.

You guys look way too much into EVERYTHING! :lol

I agree with you guys!

I've read in some thread about this show, that besides Indy they'll show 9 other new licenses/figures which they haven't announced/showed anything from before...

So I'm guessing this is just a fun way to wish us a merry Christmas with fonts from a number of different licenses of which they made figures in the last 10 years.

In any case I'm very excited for this weekend to see what they come up with!!

Merry Christmas to you as well, HT!!!
:rock You make our Christmas awesome!!! :rock

He did??? Damn it. I missed that completely. RIP, indeed. :duff

I posted the first pic purely in homage. The second, I had never seen before and was a bit taken aback. Thought the contrast was worth noting, this being a pop culture forum, and the understanding of contemporary cultural phenomena being an interest of a great many people here. I think it sells one's experience short to assume that all pics posted as responses are intended to connote negativity. It is rarely my purpose to slight the subject of my posts, or the person, thread, or topic I address. His life was tragic (moreso than say, Michael Jackson's, who largely brought his suffering upon himself) and his contribution to 80's television was worthy of admiration. The man got the short end of the stick, and it's something I resent.

That said, Hot Toys completely missed the boat on his figure and I think someone should photoshop the corrections they need to make.

:D

wow looking at this pic i really feel sorry for what happened to him over the yrs he looks so sad in this pic. so tragic. im glad he has found peace.

anyway alot of hints in that holiday wish lol.

Back