Hot Toys - Merry Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm realizing now that the T and the H are two entirely different fonts. It's two different licenses.

Last edited:
H - Blade Runner?

Second P - District 9?

Quite worried the S is not Superman, but that would be too obvious I guess.

Good guess from ZIPCOOLO of OSW forum:

095018rpf3c5pn4zzr45lk.jpg

H - Blade Runner?

Second P - District 9?

Quite worried the S is not Superman, but that would be too obvious I guess.

Is'nt the H just the well known HT font?

As for that second P... District 9 was my first thought as well. But now, I'm thinking it's from The Expendables, like someone said before.

I'm still thinking it's just past licenses though, instead of the new ones which will be shown this weekend.

The "H" is from the Hot Toys Logo.

The "TH" are the same font. Still not sure where it's from because it's a commonly used font.

Is'nt the H just the well known HT font?

As for that second P... District 9 was my first thought as well. But now, I'm thinking it's from The Expendables, like someone said before.

I'm still thinking it's just past licenses though, instead of the new ones which will be shown this weekend.

Yeh, I tend to agree.

The "H" is from the Hot Toys Logo.

The "TH" are the same font. Still not sure where it's from because it's a commonly used font.

Ah, so it is. Half asleep, using my iPhone and clutching for Blade Runner. :lol

wow looking at this pic i really feel sorry for what happened to him over the yrs he looks so sad in this pic. so tragic. im glad he has found peace.

anyway alot of hints in that holiday wish lol.

He didnt find peace, his wife ____ing murdered him....:lol

So...

H - Hot Toys
A - Alien 3
P - Predator
P - The Expendables
y - Hellboy

T - Tron
E - Ghost Rider
N - Iron Man (?)
TH - The Godfather(?)
X - X-Men Origins
' - :dunno
M - The Matrix
A - AVP
S -Spider-Man

Last edited:
TH isn't from The Godfather. Different font. All the rest are right IMO though.

Isn't the second P from Prison Break??

Same font type yeah, but it's the P from The Expendables.

26729400.png

The "Grunge" effect (rips and scratches) are the giveaway.

Last edited:
The T looked like the Godfather font

It does, but I meant "Different font" as in the The Godfather title graphic has uppercase (T and G) and lowercase (everything else) font. So it wouldn't make sense to use all uppercase font for the TH on the card. My bad. Also there's a Godfather font available (I have it) and the H isn't the same as the one on the card (T is the same though).

So they are just lifting it directly from the logos on their licenses? If they'd used The Godfather, it would have read 'Th' and not 'TH'?

I get it now.

It's driving me nuts that I recognize those two letters and can't place them.

So...

H - Hot Toys
A - Alien 3
P - Predator
P - The Expendables
y - Hellboy

T - Tron
E - Ghost Rider
N - Iron Man (?)
TH - The Godfather(?)
X - X-Men Origins
' - :dunno
M - The Matrix
A - AVP
S -Spider-Man

And of those, I think we'll see a new figure from the Expendables, Predator and wishful thinking the Matrix. Other stuff like spiderman and Tron will just be the stuff that's been revealed lately. Way to state the obvious eh. I don't think it's stupid to think they'll be showing something new from all the licenses though!

And of those, I think we'll see a new figure from the Expendables, Predator and wishful thinking the Matrix. Other stuff like spiderman and Tron will just be the stuff that's been revealed lately. Way to state the obvious eh. I don't think it's stupid to think they'll be showing something new from all the licenses though!

I honestly think they are just wishing us a happy tenth Hot Toys Christmas. I just can't see any new stuff from Predator, Hellboy, Ghost Rider, Alien 3, AVP, and X-Men Origins Wolverine, coming out.
Anyway we do have some great new announcements over Christmas to look forward to

I honestly think they are just wishing us a happy tenth Hot Toys Christmas. I just can't see any new stuff from Predator, Hellboy, Ghost Rider, Alien 3, AVP, and X-Men Origins Wolverine coming out.
Anyway we do have some great new announcements over Christmas to look forward to

:exactly: HT saying thanks for the past 10 yrs and come X-mas weekend we will find out what is in story for the coming year. Items already known and some new...

Back