Hot Toys - Merry Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might be nothing, but the p from predator is the font from predator 1 and 2, not predators. it's more recognisable from the franchise though though, so im pretty sure its still gonna be tracker.

Still dissecting this?? You guys put more thought into this than Hot Toys spent the hour or so it took to design it. They're not hinting anything to you trust me.

Plus it's lisences they already have anyway.

I think they could be, I for one think it's a hint the next Expendables figure is being shown at the very least.

I hope the Predator P means Dx Pred 1 but it's probably just wishful thinking, I'm not going to look to much in to this though cause I always end up disappointed like the last time, when everyone was thinking we were going to get a Neo & Superman

I'd love to see HT finally tackle some Matrix figures, but I'm inclined to agree with Ray here. Although...my first thought when I saw "TH" was Thor, which would throw a monkey wrench into that theory.

Matrix figures should be cool.

HTanswers.jpg

:rock

It's "figures" they've already done. The Matrix is referring to the Sentinel. Don't get your hopes up.

No, the first film in 1984 was and is called The Terminator...unless I misunderstand you....

Either way, the Terminator font doesn't look like that. :wink1:

And for the record, I couldn't care less if this is hinting at new licenses or not, I just like fonts, and it's making me batty that I can't figure out what it is.

Back