Hot Toys - Merry Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't these letters be based on what they have done the past 10 years, not whats going to be introduced at the con?

Well yeah. HT has already announced they'll be showing the Indiana Jones DX there and that font isn't on the card. Who said this XMAS card = what HT will be showing at that show!? I thought it was like you said, different letters from ALL the licenses HT has worked on.

Hellboy, Ghost rider, Spiderman, Tron, Expendables, Predator and even the Matrix with the sentinel, these are all things that have been released or revealed so you could be right. Although it could be something entirely new from all the licenses?

They are probably both past and current licenses they have had. So don't get your hopes up for Matrix. They've already done that with the Sentinel figure. Doesn't mean 1:6 figures are coming.

You guys look way too much into EVERYTHING! :lol

Yeah, that E is from Ghost Rider I think.

It is. And the P is from the Expendables.

095755h5w5hbvu6wegpj0g.jpg

So far I got:

H = Hot Toys Logo
A = Alien
P = Predator
P = The Expendables
Y = Hellboy
T = TRON Legacy
E = Ghost Rider
N
TH
X = X-Men Origins Wolverine
M = The Matrix
A = AVP
S = Spider-Man 3

So nothing new in terms of licences...:lol My money's on it being something new from some, if not all of them. Hope so anyway.

Back