Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is preparing to ship as well.
Ordered December 28.
Hard to believe it’s been 14 months.
Time always go faster in reverse.
Reading through the Advanced thread I found a post wherein some of us were hoping for this suit and reckoning it'd take years. It did.

It's strangely random but one thing I've noticed is paying off early never seems to work; I've heard other people mention that over the years.
I've mentioned this before. I paid off a Flash statue early having pre-ordered it day 1 and was one of the last to receive it.

Used the live chat and Sideshow told me not to interfere with the automated payments. Their system mistakes that as your first payment and effectively puts you to the back of the line.

I've mentioned this before. I paid off a Flash statue early having pre-ordered it day 1 and was one of the last to receive it.

Used the live chat and Sideshow told me not to interfere with the automated payments. Their system mistakes that as your first payment and effectively puts you to the back of the line.
That's messed up. Clearly their system needs refining if that is the case.

So thanks to @Zurdo95D performing necromancy on the now-old Advanced Suit thread

:rotfl

I went back and saw some of my old posts and apparently I had 2 copies of that suit too. For the life of me I can't remember doing that. Pretty much everything before COVID-19 feels like a lifetime ago. 😲

Oh wow, the Advanced suit feels like it came out not too long ago to me. Perhaps with the constant stream of releases it seems like an "older" figure. But yeah that feels like a long time ago all the same.

Preparing to ship. Ordered on Dec 2020.

Dumped some of my rewards into this so total came out to $160. Excited for this to finally come. It's the only 1/6 Spider-Man figure I'll likely have in my collection outside of Tobey and Garfield if Hot Toys ever decides to do them.

Preparing to ship. Ordered on Dec 2020.

Dumped some of my rewards into this so total came out to $160. Excited for this to finally come. It's the only 1/6 Spider-Man figure I'll likely have in my collection outside of Tobey and Garfield if Hot Toys ever decides to do them.
Same boat ... I sold HC Spidey and held off on FFH, and figure this is all I need, but updated Tobey and Garfield Spideys would be hard to resist.

It's strangely random but one thing I've noticed is paying off early never seems to work; I've heard other people mention that over the years.

There's definitely something odd or whatever with Sideshow's orders, but I remember a while back someone in the chat with them asked and they were told that by doing anything to the order, you bump your order from the front to the back. Even by completely paying it off early; it's a detriment if anything.

2JbV2OyTlz0wkOE7D8PwsMrF8ksvzRn84TBT6dq-ZC-_xck6frhK25M71tvZhU_cULRKKRKi_lmYNC4IZenUocJdkYzW1_g1WjssfGzY6Bwll2EEzDxphgOb_aWgV9PfonNsOlvsIhSw

DHL picked up my shipment from Sideshow. 14 months after I ordered it but feels like longer ... don't remember when they put this up.

DHL has notified me but SSC's system hasn't updated yet. Schedule says the 28th but they usually take around 48 hours.

DHL picked up my shipment from Sideshow. 14 months after I ordered it but feels like longer ... don't remember when they put this up.

DHL has notified me but SSC's system hasn't updated yet. Schedule says the 28th but they usually take around 48 hours.

So when you finally receive yours we'll see you even more excited? :D

Back