Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the first Iron Man pre-order came around mid April, couple weeks before the movie.

I'd assume the same for MoS. Sometime around the end of may we should start seeing them.

It's gonna be so nice to see something other than Batman around here.

Unless we get another iron man or something else totally out of left field which will leave us all like this:

Shocked_timon.jpeg

4278_original.jpg

Definitely hope we see this soon. I have my Reeve Superman on the way, finally. And it'd be awesome to have both on display. I really like a lot of the costume designs in the movie, so I'd definitely be open to a Zod. I might even spring for a Jor-El and Faora if I actually like the movie, because their armors are so cool.

Might be a little too early to ask and might be better to ask once we see the film, but would anyone be interested in seeing HT do a suit display for Superman? It looks pretty cool imo.
428651_563586117019928_1480940866_n.jpg

Might be a little too early to ask and might be better to ask once we see the film, but would anyone be interested in seeing HT do a suit display for Superman? It looks pretty cool imo.
428651_563586117019928_1480940866_n.jpg

I agree with you. If not. Ill just buy two MoS figures. N use the extra head as a Clark Kent Bash.

So what's everyone thinking the suit material is going to be like? Perhaps that's why we haven't seen anything yet? Maybe Hot Toys has taken a bit to get something to capture the right "look"?

Unconfirmed rumors state that the movie suit was made out of some high-tech fabric very similar to what Speedo and other swimwear companies are using in their swimwear. The goal was to make a good looking and flexible suit that would also be comfortable and breathable for the actor (and stunt actors) to wear.

That sounds like every other tight superhero suit before this - give or take the formula / components. :lol

I seriously doubt that they're racking their Iron Man filled brains, on what to do about the clothing.

Henry's just sitting in the queue.. that's all. :lecture :lol

I figure its going to resemble the HT ASM suit. Texture and material look similar enough ...

Man-of-Steel-Suit.jpeg

Hot-Toys-Amazing-Spider-Man-005_1343397883.jpg

SnakeDoc

You know...that just reminds me. They like to go texture crazy with all these movie superhero suits!

HT needs to reveal this thing already! The latest TV spots are fantastic and I'm trying to control my nerdgasm already! :banghead

I figure its going to resemble the HT ASM suit. Texture and material look similar enough ...

Man-of-Steel-Suit.jpeg

Hot-Toys-Amazing-Spider-Man-005_1343397883.jpg

SnakeDoc

What is this Hot Toys Amazing Spider- Man you speak of?:rolleyes2

I guess that figure especially peeves me that it isn't out yet. Call me crazy but you should be able to announce a license and get a figure out in a years time. I'm funny like that. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back