Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this Hot Toys Amazing Spider- Man you speak of?:rolleyes2

I guess that figure especially peeves me that it isn't out yet. Call me crazy but you should be able to announce a license and get a figure out in a years time. I'm funny like that. :mad:

I'm with you on that, i reckon 9 months should be the average release timeframe, what's even more annoying is ASM isn't out yet but the figure revealed 4 figures later is (Bane) and one revealed 8 figures later is as well (Wolverine)

It's about time already if not this month to see the PO for this amazing figure.
I am dying to see the movie as well.

I found the soundtrack promo album available to download yesterday. It includes 1m teasers of all tracks and the audio of all the trailers so far, both with and without voices.

Where are the production photos for this line??? Are we really going to have to wait 9 months after opening day to see a photo????

Does anyone k ow if HT's get access to early cuts of the film in order to start production or do they have to wait to the film is released to the public??

I wouldn't be too surprised if we see this guy go up any day now. At least, I hope he will. It'd make sense to capitalize on the excitement of the movie release to get pre-orders in.

Where are the production photos for this line??? Are we really going to have to wait 9 months after opening day to see a photo????

Does anyone k ow if HT's get access to early cuts of the film in order to start production or do they have to wait to the film is released to the public??

They have to wait just like everyone else but I believe they get reference photos just like Mattel and other companies get

We know the figures are coming, I'm just surprised we haven't gotten any news yet.

Snake Eyes from G.I Joe was previewed before the movie came out, right?

So where's Supes??!!

I wonder if Hot Toys is having trouble with this figure. Maybe they are having a hard time with the costume or likeness? It does seem odd not to have seen any pre-production photos this close to the movie opening. Maybe they are waiting to see if it's a dud before showing anything.

I'm under the impression they haven't actually made a full figure yet. Since they probably never thought it would be as anticipated as it is now.

We know the figures are coming, I'm just surprised we haven't gotten any news yet.

Snake Eyes from G.I Joe was previewed before the movie came out, right?

So where's Supes??!!

I think HT lucked out with the release of Snake Eyes and Stormshadow. I'm more than sure that if the movie came out when it should've(early 2012), the figures would've still came out when they did (in early 2013). And instead of being out when the movie hit theaters, it would've been out when the movie hit home video release.

What ever the issues are, i hope they show this soon, so we can preorder it. My Keaton Batman has his Superman to stand by and Bale needs his own Superman to go with asap!!:)

I'm under the impression they haven't actually made a full figure yet. Since they probably never thought it would be as anticipated as it is now.

I'm sure they have Superman and probably Jor-El ready to show off. They just haven't released any images yet.

:lol It's only May. Hot Toys will show the figure a week before the movie hits theaters.

I wonder if Hot Toys is having trouble with this figure. Maybe they are having a hard time with the costume or likeness? It does seem odd not to have seen any pre-production photos this close to the movie opening. Maybe they are waiting to see if it's a dud before showing anything.

Could also be that they need WB's approval and such. Maybe WB is taking forever on reviewing parts of the figure? Maybe WB put a strict date on them on when they could show the figure.

Really strange. You would think Hot Toys would want to show this off ASAP.

:lol It's only May. Hot Toys will show the figure a week before the movie hits theaters.

I don't think it's too crazy to think something would have been shown by now. I thought once we hit April that was when we could all start to expect to see something. Obviously it hasn't happened, but I thought that was a realistic time frame to expect something to drop.

I don't think it's too crazy to think something would have been shown by now. I thought once we hit April that was when we could all start to expect to see something. Obviously it hasn't happened, but I thought that was a realistic time frame to expect something to drop.

:lol It's Hot Toys, they're not known for doing what is "obvious." They're full force Iron Man right now. Once MOS hits theaters they will see how popular it is and start cranking out the figures.

Don't think so. It's HT. Any superhero could be their Cashcow lol.

I'm sure they have Superman and probably Jor-El ready to show off. They just haven't released any images yet.

Yes to it!

IM3 is out HT, Time for superman come on!

Definitely yes to that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back