Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not notice it before but Faora has a knife or short sword.

Strange how very toy coming out for Jor-el is with his armor on except for Hot Toys which has him dressed in his plain costume. I much rather prefer it with armor on of course this is Hot Toys and they are know for milking a product line

We haven't seen Hot Toy's version yet, right? How do we know he's in a plain costume?

We'be just seen an extremely early version of what they were working on for Jor-El and from the teaser, it was his civic clothing and not his armor. But that was way back in January. Licensing couldve asked for it to be changed to the armor. We won't know until HT actually shows us something that will be for PO

Well that is messed up Play Arts is showing off its Jor-el and Faora and we have yet to see one full release from Man of Steel I really hope we start seeing stuff by next weekhttps://hobbylog.livedoor.biz/archives/1752435.html

https://news.toyark.com/2013/05/16/play-arts-kai-man-of-steel-jor-el-and-faora-87325#images

7a067480.jpg

a9971cf3.jpg

ae792598.jpg

Play Arts is really kicking arse with their MOS license. Hello, HT? Where are you......? (echo, echo, echo....)

We'be just seen an extremely early version of what they were working on for Jor-El and from the teaser, it was his civic clothing and not his armor. But that was way back in January. Licensing couldve asked for it to be changed to the armor. We won't know until HT actually shows us something that will be for PO

Ah, just saw it. I'd missed that. Well, that's disappointing. I suppose they might have wanted to mix it up between Jor-El and Zod, but I definitely would have preferred the armor. I guess they could have asked for a change, but I imagine that'd be cleared before they got too far on it.

I hope they keep Jor-El in the non-armored look. Everyone else is doing the armor so it would be nice to see a change of pace from HT. Plus, while Jor-El will certainly be more badass in this film, he is still a scientist first and foremost. It would nice to see him in an outfit that's closer to that then a warrior.

Cool to see more from PAK! Thanks for sharing Moose! :hi5:
I hope they keep Jor-El in the non-armored look. Everyone else is doing the armor so it would be nice to see a change of pace from HT. Plus, while Jor-El will certainly be more badass in this film, he is still a scientist first and foremost. It would nice to see him in an outfit that's closer to that then a warrior.
I agree. I wouldn't mind a second Jor El or SDCC EX with the armor but him in his civilian attire would be great to have as no other company seems to be doing that look.

I guess as someone who is not buying the other stuff and only plans to buy one Hot Toy Jor-el I'd just rather have the armored version because it looks cooler, overall. If they made another version, it wouldn't be so bad.

What's weird to me is that I've liked every Play Arts Kai Man of Steel figure I've seen thus far EXCEPT Superman himself.:dunno

Yeah, iv decided don't know if it is the way he is painted, or what, but the PAK Superman wasn't that impressive. Plus thecSS price didn't help at all.

The price for the play arts kai Man of Steel figures is beyond retarded. They all look stupid. Why would you want badly painted anime versions of these characters? :dunno

His head sculpt looks crap to me, too.

Not feeling it at all.:slap

Based on the HT Reeve sculpt plus the latest Tony Stark, Rescue Captain America, Red Skull, etc, i am thinking the latest HT sculpts are the best ever, so i am *really* thinking their Cavill Big Blue will knock it out of the park.
I would have no qualms about having the HT sculpt scanned and having it printed out in the smaller Play Arts Kai size to have a one of a kind PAK figure.
My Brother is a Superman nut, and will be getting EVERYTHING relating to the Man Of Steel. I can't imagine he will be very happy with that PAK head as is. Of course it could just be a placeholder prototype and the final might look a lot better.

Based on the HT Reeve sculpt plus the latest Tony Stark, Rescue Captain America, Red Skull, etc, i am thinking the latest HT sculpts are the best ever, so i am *really* thinking their Cavill Big Blue will knock it out of the park.
I would have no qualms about having the HT sculpt scanned and having it printed out in the smaller Play Arts Kai size to have a one of a kind PAK figure.
My Brother is a Superman nut, and will be getting EVERYTHING relating to the Man Of Steel. I can't imagine he will be very happy with that PAK head as is. Of course it could just be a placeholder prototype and the final might look a lot better.

We shall see. PAK figures have always been hit or miss to me, personally, so these are no different. But the HT figure should be epic!

My wife and daughter got the tickets at walmart this morning, they started selling them a half hour early. They are really cool looking, so if you are collecting items for this movie try to pick up a ticket. No special 3d glasses though.

Our baby was just born last week, so wife and daughter go to early showing, and son and I go next day.

I bought the 3-d tickets as well. Glad I got them. Did you already get your 3d glasses banthafett?

The Kryptonian battle armour utilised in this film is such a fantastic design.Im really looking forward to this film now and I'm not even a Superman fan as such-haven't liked the character since" a death in the family "when he tells Batman he ca nt put his thirst for vengeance before his countries best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back