Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As excited as i am to get a nice modern Superman figure of a design i really like, there's always the downside with Hot Toys that you'll be waiting around a year from pre-order to release

:goodpost::exactly:

Granted, I haven't been in this hobby for very long, but I'm finding this to be 50% of what it's all about.

Good thing these figures are expensive.:lol

Ha. I need this to be announced so I DON"T spend money on Iron Man!

That's exactly what Hot Toys want you to do, don't do it Iron Man 3 storm will pass and then they'll do something completely unique after all there is another Avengers movie on the horizon with never done before characters like Iron Man. :blissy

Can't wait to see this guy when he's finally shown anyway.

That's exactly what Hot Toys want you to do, don't do it Iron Man 3 storm will pass and then they'll do something completely unique after all there is another Avengers movie on the horizon with never done before characters like Iron Man. :blissy

Can't wait to see this guy when he's finally shown anyway.

Word. I took advantage of the 25% off thing offered yesterday to order the IM3 Stark as I like that figure to represent the first phase of Marvel movies on my shelf along with the NECA 1/4 IM. But it's taking all my willpower not to order the Diecast mk42. Only thing stopping me is the potential money to spend on MoS. I think it will only be Supes and maybe Zod but you never know.

Word. I took advantage of the 25% off thing offered yesterday to order the IM3 Stark as I like that figure to represent the first phase of Marvel movies on my shelf along with the NECA 1/4 IM. But it's taking all my willpower not to order the Diecast mk42. Only thing stopping me is the potential money to spend on MoS. I think it will only be Supes and maybe Zod but you never know.

Fingers crossed for Superman, Zod and Jor-El at least.

I'm just waiting this out. I'm in for Superman and Zod(as long as he's in armour) I have no interest in Jor-El. I could be talked into Faora if she looks awesome.

Really looking forward to this movie. I'll be getting Superman and Zod for sure, Faora so long as she doesn't suck in the film and if Crowe is good I'll get Jor-El as well. That being said, I just hope Hot Toys are all in on this, because I can see them just doing Superman and maybe Jor-El for now and waiting to see how the film does before doing Zod and maybe Faora

I just got on the waitlist for Iron Man m7 and then immediately cancelled it. I'm confusing my anticipation for MOS with desire for Iron Man. Just...gotta...hang...on...

I just got on the waitlist for Iron Man m7 and then immediately cancelled it. I'm confusing my anticipation for MOS with desire for Iron Man. Just...gotta...hang...on...

I feel you. Was going to order the MK7 and Tony Stark but can't and won't do it! just going to wait for all the MoS stuff to hit

I feel you. Was going to order the MK7 and Tony Stark but can't and won't do it! just going to wait for all the MoS stuff to hit

I wanted to do the same. I just might pick up the TS HS n put it on the Mark7. Need to save money for the MoS HT's.

The trailers are impressive. I think this movie is going to be great. Heard the sample track and the music is amazing. But, for whatever reason, I am not crazy about the new look. I don't hate it, I just can't envision that next to the classic outfit of Superman. :dunno

:1-1: Be strong. We will get through this. We just have to wait a little longer then, maybe HT will move on. Don't feed the beast!!

HT should show a teaser now for MOS, Then it could go up for pre-order in June.

HT should show a teaser now for MOS, Then it could go up for pre-order in June.

:lecture:goodpost:

They should at least put out a teaser this week or next week. That'll give them about a month before the the movie hits to build hype and/or finish the proto(s)

:lecture:goodpost:

They should at least put out a teaser this week or next week. That'll give them about a month before the the movie hits to build hype and/or finish the proto(s)

:exactly::goodpost: Tease the Superman suit at least. A look at the Cavil headsculpt would be awesome, but at this point I will settle for anything. Just show us something HT:impatient::mad:

This has to be coming any day now. I just got the 1/12 scale bank vault statue today and will be getting the other gentle giant 1/6 statues, but definitely can't wait to see what HT has in store.

The trailers are impressive. I think this movie is going to be great. Heard the sample track and the music is amazing. But, for whatever reason, I am not crazy about the new look. I don't hate it, I just can't envision that next to the classic outfit of Superman. :dunno
I felt that way at first and there are still some aspects of the suit I don't love but overall it's kind of grown on me. Plus I think Man of Steel is going to be the best of the summer superhero movies this year. Very stoked for the film and the announcement of this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back