Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big batfan so I would buy it. I do not feel Keaton was a good fit for Batman though. He doesn't make me think Bruce Wayne when I look at him.

Really? I've just watched Batman and Returns and he's a GREAT Batman. As I sit here watching Batman Forever I realise how bad Val Kilmer is. It's like watching a neon fashion parade with rubber nipples!:lol

Keaton had a great angry face as Batman, you could see the rage in his eyes, and he actually killed people! intentionally as well!

IMO he was a badass Batman
batman-keaton.jpg
AWESOME!!!!

Did Keaton ever put on muscle for the role? You never see him with his top off. Just wondering if he did a Bale.

Did Keaton ever put on muscle for the role? You never see him with his top off. Just wondering if he did a Bale.

I actually read here on the board somebody saying that he acually did a Keaton (he was the first badass batman) so I presume yess.

and we do see him with his top off, only not that clear, it was his back upside down and in a distance. Hanging upside down on his training bar afther he knocked up Vicky Vale in his kingside bed.

I don't think so, he did study kickboxing for the role though. Funny thing is he did create muscles for the movie Desperate Measures.

Keaton Batman and Reeves Superman - Hot Toys Classics Masterpiece Series. I'd buy these for sure!

I am a big batfan so I would buy it. I do not feel Keaton was a good fit for Batman though. He doesn't make me think Bruce Wayne when I look at him.

ooooo .. well to me keaton is really awesome. ... to have someone who's not physically close to a handsome playboy look at all and CAN pull of the role of batman is super cool ..

I mean when i watched the movie BATMAN 89 .. you really feel like he's a good bruce/batman .... I actually think he ACTS better than Bale in the new bat movies

Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE Bale as batman becos of his whole look, but he's sometimes too stiff....

Anywayz i guess it's too off topic... I would LOVEEE to have a keaton batman and val batman ..and robin haaha

ooooo .. well to me keaton is really awesome. ... to have someone who's not physically close to a handsome playboy look at all and CAN pull of the role of batman is super cool ..

I mean when i watched the movie BATMAN 89 .. you really feel like he's a good bruce/batman .... I actually think he ACTS better than Bale in the new bat movies

Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE Bale as batman becos of his whole look, but he's sometimes too stiff....

Anywayz i guess it's too off topic... I would LOVEEE to have a keaton batman and val batman ..and robin haaha

I share the same sentiments, what is amazing about keaton is how he brings the character to life.

Tim Burton also said in interviews that the main thing about batman is his duality. He is both batman & bruce wayne at the same time & keaton portrayed that look very well.

So yes, if they are doing a Keaton Batman I would buy it!
Val Kilmer & Robin would be nice too...but what I really want is a catwoman hehe

HA! But could Keaton do the "Not-so-nice Batman voice growl" that Bale does???? Can Keaton Batman say "SWEAR TO MEEEEEEEEEE"?!?!?! like Bale?

just kidding *lol*

Keaton never raised his voice in Batman mode so we don't know what he would have sounded like. I imagine it'd be difficult to shout when putting on the keaton batvoice.

HA! But could Keaton do the "Not-so-nice Batman voice growl" that Bale does???? Can Keaton Batman say "SWEAR TO MEEEEEEEEEE"?!?!?! like Bale?

just kidding *lol*

HAHHAAH valid point. But in all seriousness, everyone could do that growl.... even you and me and in spoofs...

Keaton's batman whisper sometimes has it own intimidating effect... not to diss bale... but I really hope he could loosen up a bit and bring more subtleties and emotions to the character... which I am sure he could ..

just kidding *lol*

Bale's growl sounds like he has just entered puberty, pathetic.

ssshhhhhhh

keep it up...reply on everything.

I don't even have to imagine the fact that in real life you wouldn't sssshhhh anybody like the way you act on this board...

but keep it on, you only help yourself to get kicked out this way for real.

keep it up...reply on everything.

I don't even have to imagine the fact that in real life you wouldn't sssshhhh anybody like the way you act on this board...

but keep it on, you only help yourself to get kicked out this way for real.

um ok....shhh is a curse word....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back