Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but in real it doesn't look as great as on that picture though, but its still one nice looking 1/6th statue.
I had it made and painted by the seller, from Thailand, for 100 euro's.
But I would like to sell it for 75 euro's, so if you're interested, just pm me. You're from the Netherlands right? so not so far from me.

those custom keaton batmans look like crap to be honest, especially if we are so spoiled by the possibilities of Hot Toys...

And the topic title is: "Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition" and not Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman.
So if we wanted a keaton batman, we'd pm him about it, everybody who is interested in a 1/6 Keaton Batman knows about this custom maker...
If we wanted his batman there wouldn't be need of this petition and we would be happy with the custom made ones.

But we seek quality so we seek for Hot Toys to make it, so stop refering to any custom makers, it's about Hot Toys making the Keaton Batman.

who the ^^^^ do you think you are? it's fine for you to peddle your statue, but I asked if anyone had pictures of Shawns work and you jump down my throat?
And the topic title is: "Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition" and not "Riko's ^^^^ing sales thread"
Go ^^^^ yourself and your stupid ass monkey comments

who the ^^^^ do you think you are? So it's fine for you to peddle your statue, but I asked if anyone had pictures of Shawns work and you jump down my throat?
And the topic title is: "Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition" and not "Riko's ^^^^ing sales thread"
So stop trying to sell your ^^^^, it's about Hot Toys making the Keaton Batman! you ******:mad:

Calm down:lol

Here is Shawn's new batman, quite good actually. Personally i want a HT release so i'm not going to buy the custom but its definately not a bad alternative.

09bat2.jpg

who the ^^^^ do you think you are? it's fine for you to peddle your statue, but I asked if anyone had pictures of Shawns work and you jump down my throat?

:horror Good lord man! I like you even more now, not because of whom you directed those comments to but just that your tone is rather inspirational!

Damn! :rock

:horror Good lord man! I like you even more now, not because of whom you directed those comments to but just that your tone is rather inspirational!

Damn! :rock

glad I could inspire you :lol

thank you 8th Wonder. I personally haven't seen many in hand pics of Shawns work, and I just wanted to see what it looked like.

One, i'm glad I like both Burton and Nolan films, so I dont come across as a bitter fan...

Two, what does his personaltity have to do with his acting skills? Nothing.

The same reason I wont pay to see a Jamie Foxx movie. He may be a decent actor, but I'm not going to use my hard earned cash to support an arrogant D-bag; And I'm even taking into consideration some other stuff I've read about Bale.

I like Nolan's movies enough, I just don't find Bale's performances in them anything to write home about. I loved him in American Psycho, but that's about it.

Just replying to your response. Now where were we? Oh right.

How 'bout that Keaton?

dance monkey dance:chew

One, i'm glad I like both Burton and Nolan films, so I dont come across as a bitter fan...

Two, what does his personaltity have to do with his acting skills? Nothing.

² D-bag or not, if a guy can act, I respect him for his acting skills, the personal issues got nothing to do with my appreciation of the skills.
Hell, maybe being a ********* helps some folks being a better actor.

To restate - yes yes yes to Keaton Batman 1/6ths. Such visually iconic films demand quality figures in the standards of Hot toys. Lets see it happen. Both the original and the Returns suits. And hopefully the Batmobile. These 3 items at least would be guaranteed must-haves for me. Anything else would be a wait&see&then probably buy aswell.

Anymore takers? I'll post a link to this thread on the HT FB page later tonight or tomorrow probably - they seem to have acknowledged the Reeves thread!

I can't imagine it...:drool...for too long...:drool...'cause my keyboard get's...:drool...too soggy.

:lol

Knowing HT's they'd give us like 7 Jokers and 2 Batmans :lol

Jack Napier
Jack Napier sweaty
Jack Napier Pajamas
The Joker
The Joker dancing
The Joker BD
The Joker screaming off the building top

:D

Knowing HT's they'd give us like 7 Jokers and 2 Batmans :lol

Jack Napier
Jack Napier sweaty
Jack Napier Pajamas
The Joker
The Joker dancing
The Joker BD
The Joker screaming off the building top

:D

...uh is there something wrong with that?

*i love variants*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back