Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a load of nonsense sense! Of course a classic Flash would work! It would look better than this leather garbage looking Flash. It would work just like Christopher Reeves Superman, every Spiderman did. Comic Vulture would work a lot better than that mechanical monstrosity Keaton is wearing. Why do people like you post wrong headed points like it's fact?
People like me do only post our opinions of course, but I genuinely doubt Keaton's vulture would be called the "best villain of the MCU so far" if he had feathery arms and a green onesie on.

And again, in my opinion of course, I just don't think that the flash, wearing a skintight red onesie, would really work with the semi realistic tone they're going for with the movies.

How about the TV Flash's newest costume that was introduced briefly in a time travel sequence last season and will be the main costume for this season? Pretty perfect if you ask me.

The-Future-Flash-Season-3-New-Jacket.jpg

Some comic book costumes translate well to film -- like White Queen's and Psylocke's.:wink1: :wink1:

Love the suit. Headsculpt is a tad off but I’m sure they’ll fix it. Bring on the movie!

same here.. will be arranging for the PO once my retailer put it up... :p

Haven't PO'ed any JL figure yet -- just hate the costumes and will stick to my BVS figures while I wait for JL2 or the solo movie versions.

Back