Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to getting this. Love the Flash, can't wait to see Ezra Miller's take on the character. Love the scuff marks and scratches on the suit as well.

Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg are must haves for me. Even if the movie sucks. And I don't think it will.

Great representation of the design in the film. Still no interest. Hopefully they get rid of all the damn lines in flashpoint.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

When will this be going up for PO? Any ideas?

We're really not sure yet. It could be anytime from now to the movies release, maybe even after. I would guess before the movie by November though. That's just my guess. I'm looking forward to it. I hope the articulation is good enough to be able to put him in a good running pose.

Eddie Van Halen's guitar :lol

Cool looking figure. No overwhelming attachment to Flash so whatever approach they take with the suit doesn't bother me. Don't know if the armored approach is better than the leather/fabric Daredevil-esq one from the TV show, but I think the movie design they went with looks a hell of a lot better than the show's.

I kinda like both. But I like this version better.
32f86ae49c9fbabcb9cb617fc033d770.jpg

Still not a fan of those strings holding his costume together. Hopefully his character is likeable enough to ignore that.

Still not a fan of those strings holding his costume together. Hopefully his character is likeable enough to ignore that.

I like the idea behind them and don't mind them at all on the costume –*however i'm a bit concerned looking at the pics so far it seems the wires are moulded on the suit, rather than being actual wires... I just expect better of Hot Toys!

Back