Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barebones...no swap-out mouth piece, no other head sculpt, minimum accessories, not even a backdrop diorama?

I'd feel like im being robbed just ordering this, especially for the price HT asks for.

With all these complaints about DC figures outside of Batman being bare bones I'm just curious what accessories you were expecting Aquaman and Flash to come with?

Obviously a second sculpt would be great but I resigned myself to not expect that a while ago. Seems it's only the DX line that ever got that with DC.

Some folks just dont bend over as easily as other folks.

It actually looks really eye catching to me, and the sculpt looks pretty spot on. I haven't really been a fan of his Justice League suit, but seeing Hot Toys take on it makes me like it more.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I cant be the only one that thinks that headsculpt is way off, right? Im not getting Ezra from this AT ALL. It looks like Zachary Quinto...

The brow shouldn’t be so protruding. He wouldn’t be able to see anything above him. Poor design choice on the part of the film makers but otherwise the figure looks great and well worth the price I’ll pay to have him in my collection.

Definitely looks a lot better than the Aquaman figure, and that costume is really starting to grow on me. I agree though this needs either a smiling faceplate or a second maskless headsculpt.

Barebones...no swap-out mouth piece, no other head sculpt, minimum accessories, not even a backdrop diorama?

I'd feel like im being robbed just ordering this, especially for the price HT asks for.

When was the last time a non DX DC figure came with a second head sculpt? Extra mouth pieces would have been nice but not sure what other accessories they could have included with him.

None of these figures are worth the prices HT charge but that's consumerism isn't it? Same with thousands of other brands we buy at hugely inflated prices.

I am curious why Marvel figures seem to cost less though.

I think it's because they know Marvel sells so they produce more of it.

The DCEU has been a ****show in the theaters so they're probably not releasing as much thus the higher price.

Comparing economies of scale between their Marvel production run and DC production run, they're just getting their investment back better with Marvel figures.

Even compare the figures in the own license. Batman tactical suit comes with the face plates and eyes. Hot toys could of at least gave the flash one or two face plates? I just don’t get why some figures come with gimmicks and others don’t?

I think it's because they know Marvel sells so they produce more of it.

The DCEU has been a ****show in the theaters so they're probably not releasing as much thus the higher price.

Comparing economies of scale between their Marvel production run and DC production run, they're just getting their investment back better with Marvel figures.

That makes sense but I'd be surprised if any Marvel figure outside of Iron Man sells better than Batman.

When was the last time a non DX DC figure came with a second head sculpt?

The upcoming Sideshow Exclusive 1/4 Dark Knight Joker will have an alternative head. As far as 1/6 goes... I guess it would have to be Bank Robber Joker 2.0? There's not many that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That makes sense but I'd be surprised if any Marvel figure outside of Iron Man sells better than Batman.

Black Widow was pretty popular. I understand Batman and Iron Man are essentially money makers. However, were getting into fine-grained detail now. Its a different scope to what we're talking about with regards to DC and Marvel as a whole.

Back