Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

I'm good with that news. It means it won't cost too much.

Keep the hopes in check though. There was an interview that said Avengers Black Widow would have sculpted hair, and that didn't happen.

And since they mentioned both this and Race Suit Tony Stark in the same interview as being pushed back a little over a year ago,does this mean we will be seeing him soon also,possibly as a convention exclusive this Summer?

If they make him in plastic, it will hurt my wallet less, but I plan to get him either way.

And since they mentioned both this and Race Suit Tony Stark in the same interview as being pushed back a little over a year ago,does this mean we will be seeing him soon also,possibly as a convention exclusive this Summer?

I'm banking on Tony Stark Race Suit Version as being one of this year's Toy's Fair Exclusive!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel weird now that I know its gonna be plastic... lol I wanted a diecast

WIREGIF.gif

This will be the second "suit of armor" after Monger and probably the last for me (unless Mandarin surprises us & suit up), so i dont really mind if it'll be diecast or plastic. What i don't want is another QC issue(s) negligently presented by HT.

This will be the second "suit of armor" after Monger and probably the last for me (unless Mandarin surprises us & suit up), so i dont really mind if it'll be diecast or plastic. What i don't want is another QC issue(s) negligently presented by HT.

:exactly:

thats exactly what I was thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back