Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

Regardless of the fact that its die cast I'm getting this. I loved Whiplash & I've been hoping to see this in 1/6 form.

Diecast=pass.

Sorry. Too expensive, and too heavy.

Hope it sells like sand at the desert, so they quit the diecast really fast.

That, or like most diecast, it chips like crazy so they move on pretty fast.

its a grey proto mock up...you cant tell from this one picture is its diecast or not yet. i wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet unless its been said officially.

Well the Move Masterpiece Diecast logo is right there next to Whiplash in the magazine scan, so I think that's why people are in agreement that he'll be diecast.

its a grey proto mock up...you cant tell from this one picture is its diecast or not yet. i wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet unless its been said officially.

Early protos aren't going to be metal, but the "DIECAST" logo on the article indicates that it's part of the new line.

Yeah based on their original product announcement

"Hot Toys is proud to announce plans to present a series of Diecast collectibles from Marvel Studios’ Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and The Avengers. What characters are you most looking forward to seeing in diecast? Iron Man Mark III, Super Drone (Whiplash Mark II)?"

Have been waiting for a better Mark III, guess now it'll be in diecast. Won't be able to afford :(

Looks great, except for the big pants

Guess the pants are alright...

Untitled-10_zps1f226ffc.png

Well the Move Masterpiece Diecast logo is right there next to Whiplash in the magazine scan, so I think that's why people are in agreement that he'll be diecast.

Early protos aren't going to be metal, but the "DIECAST" logo on the article indicates that it's part of the new line.

That, and they basically confirmed in the initial diecast announcement that Iron Whiplash was coming.

If a regular Mark suit sells for $310 this one will sell for $400+

This really looks awesome. They are making a great choice in making the Iron Whiplash character. I know that a lot of us have been waiting for this for a while.
Cant wait to see color pics.

Im really excited about this one. I have so many freakin figures that are piling up its getting out of hand. lol I haven't even preordered most of the ones coming out in the next few months.. grrr

I would like to get this to go with my Mark VI and War Machine but it all depends on the price.

I want this, but not in diecast. Can someone start a pointless petition (that will be ignored by HT) to have this in plastic?

Also, those whips better light up.

I want this, but not in diecast. Can someone start a pointless petition (that will be ignored by HT) to have this in plastic?

Also, those whips better light up.

me too, this guy will be huge and if its made out of diecast (which will be :monkey2), its going to be very expensive..sad to think i might not own this beauty in the future..and i agree, those whips better have some cool light up effect to it rather than the one they gave us from the 1st whiplash figure

Cool to see, but there is no way in hell im paying $300+ for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back