Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I follow ;) for me SC was too cool too miss, ive decided as Im no way collecting thr original 7, apart from possibly 7 itself, I would instead build a humble but diverse collection of IM figures that I really like.

I follow ;) for me SC was too cool too miss, ive decided as Im no way collecting thr original 7, apart from possibly 7 itself, I would instead build a humble but diverse collection of IM figures that I really like.

Tbh, the 'NRP' rule helps save me money, since there are already so many Iron Man armors.. plus, its starting to look as though Hot Toys will indeed release all the armors (eventually).. which means there should be repaints of most of the red and gold suit variants.. but I'm really hoping the QC issue with the Diecast Mk42 gets resolved, since that armor has enough gold on it, to scrape through the rule.. if not, I may consider the Power Pose version.

Bones I'm not sure about, since I'm unlikely to display the figure 'dissembled'.. so I'm waiting to see peoples photos of the released figure, before making a decision.

Well to be fair the Centurion is the only upcoming or possibly upcoming armour I fancy that comes in red so I will in part be sharing your rule at least till I make a decision on the Mark 43.

Somehow whenever I look at this figure, I always imagine Tony getting split up like those magic shows. It just seems weird. But a traditional flight or standing museum pose looks pretty awesome for Bones.

I have only one rule.

:lol

My first thought was Riddick: 'One rule. Stay in the light.'

My second thought was:

tdk-interrogation.png

Personally I think this thing is hideous, but I am still curious to see the creative displays you all come up with for these different IM3 marks. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of overcrowded detolfs, but those of you who do it right just mite squeeze a smidgen of envy from me.

I don't see the point in it breaking apart like it does if they don't include some type of special stand that can hold all the separate pieces in a dynamic pose.

I think this guy is absolutely beautiful. Its an uber cool design. I love black and gold. So this thing is definitely awesome for me.

I think this guy is absolutely beautiful. Its an uber cool design. I love black and gold. So this thing is definitely awesome for me.

It would be great if we got armor plate sets for this guy for separate purchase, since he's a bones armor and then you could build different armors using him as a base

Back