Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Do most people praise the figure? It feels very delicate to me. And every time I want to pose the figure, I'm scared of breaking him. With that said, I might even sell Bones if it happens to disappoint. Heartbreaker I just know I'll love. It was one of those armors that I just had to have at first sight.

I think the only known issue with War Machine Mk1 and War Machine 'Milk' is you need to be careful with the chest and waist, when posing the figure.. there is only limited articulation in those joints due to the armor design, and if you stress it, it may break.

Both versions of the figure are popular, with the Milk variant possibly the more popular of the two.

Lol. Do most people praise the figure? It feels very delicate to me. And every time I want to pose the figure, I'm scared of breaking him. With that said, I might even sell Bones if it happens to disappoint. Heartbreaker I just know I'll love. It was one of those armors that I just had to have at first sight.

oh youve done it now, Heartbreaker will be the disappointing one now

oh youve done it now, Heartbreaker will be the disappointing one now
Hahahaha. I hope it wouldn't be as disappointing as WM. I might prefer WM Mk II instead. But he's waaaaaay down my list. I don't know, I've just got way better figures to get than Iron Man ones. Of course there are those that are crazy high on the wish list like Shotgun and Mk 3.

Nice!

Considering that, barring delays of this year's crop, Bones is the only Iron Man suit slated for 2015 so far- I think we'll be seeing some more suits in the next few months. I doubt they could stand to not have a few on deck while the AoU stuff will be 2016.

Nice!

Considering that, barring delays of this year's crop, Bones is the only Iron Man suit slated for 2015 so far- I think we'll be seeing some more suits in the next few months. I doubt they could stand to not have a few on deck while the AoU stuff will be 2016.

Well there's also whiplash mk2 but as far as more armors yea id imagine at least two or three more for next year. Fingers crossed for shotgun, hammerhead, nightclub, sneaky or thumper. Then throw in blue steel, tank, disco, or jack as a toy fairs exclusive.

looks better, could be the lighting but it seems less bronze more gold, as long as its not the 42's yellowish gold I'll get this guy

looks better, could be the lighting but it seems less bronze more gold, as long as its not the 42's yellowish gold I'll get this guy
All of the photos and videos besides the official shots have shown the color to be more gold than bronze.

I don't like the gold and grey. It looks too much like Python. Black and bronze is far more distinctive and has more contrast. The true black with bronze is something no other Iron man armor has. Dark metallic grey just doesn't look as great as black. Almost all of the armors have gold in them. Black and bronze stands out more in a collection. I want as varied of armors as I can have in my collection. I especially want variety for my money.

I do like the bronze and black as well as the protos as well, but I'm alright with the gold. At least it has consistency in that part. Its supposed to be the underlying armor for Mk42 anyways.

Already PO-ed the guy. At first I was kind of skeptical. But then I looked at all the little details on him, and just pulled the trigger. Tons of people say he's ugly, but I think he looks awesome.

Back