Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a lot of people with that rule

Its Shotgun for me, just the whole armor is cool, the back thruster, the head and the overall design scheme
I may borrow that rule too to go along with my own of not buying the back catalog (I may give myself a couple of free passes on these though of I ever have the spare change like the Mark 7, Coulson and Python)
Yeah I'm on the shotgun band wagon. He is a very cool armor.
I will be honest I didn't see what the interest in him was but the more I look at him the more I like him.

I hope they come out with a new look after this one....

$%28KGrHqR,!i!E1KoI3y-mBN%28eQM6,gw~~0_35.JPG

I wasn't thrilled with the Gemini Suit and I'm still not in love with it. But after seeing THIS 'Bones' suit Gemini is pretty tempting now. In terms of having ALL the suits so far, minus GunMetal mark3 (Silly Thing) I guess I'm a completeist. Unfortunately not getting this Monstrosity will haunt me. I'm pretty positive he'll be a shelf warmer though, no rush.

Really, I think Gemmini/Starboost is a much nicer looking suit than Bones... maybe its just me?

Blue Steel is just a Silver Centurion repaint

I'm cool with that.. SC falls foul of my 'no red pants' rule. :lol

.. and I notice Bones appears to be yet another Hot Toys Iron Man figure, lumbered with the pointless Light-Up base that DOES NOT light up, because its got no electronics in it.. Hot Toys are really starting to p*** me off with that.

Back