1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 : Disco Mark XXVII (Toy Fair)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to get my order charged and shipped today, but I was told they only received part of their shipment. I will check back with SSC tomorrow.

I tried to get my order charged and shipped today, but I was told they only received part of their shipment. I will check back with SSC tomorrow.

Lame. My order is still processing.. Hopefully it ships on Thursday. I really don't want another "sorry, yours is part of the next batch and won't ship until November" email lol.

Lame. My order is still processing.. Hopefully it ships on Thursday. I really don't want another "sorry, yours is part of the next batch and won't ship until November" email lol.

I contacted SSC later last night, and they were able to charge my last payment. So as soon as Disco comes in it should ship.

I asked them that last week and the said they couldn't charge it. Maybe because I'm an international customer.

WOW...he is really colorful on the shelf with the others....

Has anyone received their Disco yet? After watching this review, I can't help but agree there's nothing special to it other than the colour scheme.

It's tempting to think that. I get it. But the thing is, if you wanted to limit yourself to just a few HPP armors, then picture this on a long shelf:

maxresdefault-2.jpg

It's tempting to think that. I get it. But the thing is, if you wanted to limit yourself to just a few HPP armors, then picture this on a long shelf:

View attachment 296667

Yeah.. That was my plan at first.. But I couldn't resist getting Python, bones, peacemaker, hot rod, tank, Midas, striker, etc. lol.

I love the color scheme of this armor, and I REALLY like the parts they used. The war machine/hot rod head, the 7's chest/waist/shoulders/thighs, the shotguns abdomen/arms/lower legs/feet. I think it's an interesting combination. I'm also excited to see the other armor combinations like jack, piston, 10-14, Casanova, etc.

I can understand why these wouldn't appeal to some, but I can't get enough of them.

I have limited myself to only house party armors/main armors, so no stealth or sub-zero for me.

Anyways, I'm going to need to go and pick up another detolf today for my den. The one I have in there is getting a tad crammed.

Back