1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 : Disco Mark XXVII (Toy Fair)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwiatlarge

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the Link to Order from Sideshow Collectibles

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-xxvii-disco-hot-toys-902771/

The Hot Toys “House Party Protocol” figures is expanding yet again for Iron Man fans as we officially introduce Disco (Mark XXVII), the Chameleon Suit, 1/6th scale collectible figure as a Toy Fair Exclusive item!

This chameleon suit earns its nickname “Disco” for its special blue and orange color combination and its ability to camouflage in the surrounding environment. The 1/6th scale Disco Mark XXVII collectible figure features detailed armor design, specially applied metallic blue and orange colored painting on armor, LED light-up functions, and a dynamic figure stand.

Iron Man fans don't miss the chance to expand your “House Party Protocol” once again!

‪#‎Marvel‬ ‪#‎IronMan‬ ‪#‎HousePartyProtocol‬ ‪#‎TonyStark‬

disco2.jpg

disco3.jpg

disco6.jpg

disco4.jpg

disco5.jpg

disco1.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Disco Mk XXVII (Toy Fair)

Nice.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Does sideshow usually get these exclusives?

Read on Facebook that it's iron patriot head with Mark 7 body and shotgun hands

Finally, a figure based on the Mark VII that doesn't have rubber-covered elbow joints.

Usual Iron Man backlash about to fire up on Facebook.. Seriously, don't blame Hot Toys, blame the movie that most of these figures look like palette swapped frankensteins of other suits.. sheesh..

Oh, quite the little field day for announcements at the moment too. Suicide Squad Joker, another Stormtrooper... another Batman..

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 : Disco Mk XXVII (Toy Fair)

Oh HELL YES!!!!! I cannot wait for this!!!

Disco looks great! I had forgotten it had War Machine's head. Caught me by surprise, haha.

I'm taking a wild guess that Jack will be a summer exclusive (like Stealth Mark 3 was last year) or a Toy Soul exclusive (like Gamma was last year).

Obviously I'll be picking up both figures. :rotfl

Perhaps we will see Hammerhead Mark 37 at SDCC as well.Hes my most anticipated armour

Perhaps we will see Hammerhead Mark 37 at SDCC as well.Hes my most anticipated armour

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen that one yet. That and Nightclub are the only two "unique" suits left, while all the others are repaints and mixtures. Once they're released, all parts required to construct the full HPP will have been made. I hope we see both of them this year.

I never really got the appeal of all of these different color armors, but they do certainly seem like great collectible items considering how quickly they sell out.

Not a fan of the colour scheme but it's definitely a figure that will catch the eye of visitors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also great to see a mark VII waist that's hard plastic.

The parts mentioned are not from mk7 thought. The arms, legs and waist are from shotgun.

Back