Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet tap dancing christ that is amazing!!

Well this is no brainer buy.
Don't think it looks enough like Don Cheadle though.
Maybe they will improve it close to release date?

Maybe they will improve it close to release date?

I imagine they will do. They did with Blade and others. Its not like theyre opposed to doing this kind of thing. Besides for me, its unlikely that the head sculpt will see the light of day

They did the same thing with the Dark Knight, Predator, Aliens and Rambo III, it's not a new thing

Oh yeah I forgot about those:duh. I was just remembering an interview where Yuli was talking about the limitations of 1/6 (as far as headsculpts go) and how they could do a lot more in 1/4 scale.

Thanks for posting robbie...

Yeah, this figure is bad ass. I'm not bothered by the Cheadle portrait since i'll never display that head anyway.

Awesome, can't wait for the high rez photos from Wookster!

HT keeps topping themselves over and over again!

Well I'm sure it's going to have some improvements before release, so I'm definitely Pre-ordering.
As for the Cheadle sculpt, I think it looks pretty good, but it could look like Ronald MacDonald for all I care

HTWMcomp2.jpg

Comparison should be used for observing sculpt details, not scale (though I tried to match it). Lighting in photos are different, so...grain of salt.

Ok awesome nothing bad here, it looks acurate to me, the cheadle sculpt looks kinda like he's indian tho imo. but this figure looks awesome, im telling you we will get this in june.

Great looking figure, but I can honestly say I have no interest in it. War Machine just doesn't do it for me... but still awesome looking.

HTWMcomp2.jpg

Comparison should be used for observing sculpt details, not scale (though I tried to match it). Lighting in photos are different, so...grain of salt.
I think this is hands down one of their best efforts in terms of proportions and accuracy, but they really need to add some texture to him; the cleanliness makes him look plastic by comparison. Not even his faceplate should be clean.

I think this is hands down one of their best efforts in terms of proportions and accuracy, but they really need to add some texture to him; the cleanliness makes him look plastic by comparison. Not even his faceplate should be clean.

You can't really trust that promo pic. It's heavily post-processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back