Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take a new shot ^^

dsc0022wz.jpg

That isn't the battle damaged just the regular V1 which is a much dark colour.

To answer his question no they are not. The mark IV is slightly brighter but not much just enough to keep in with movie accuracy some say that the BD is too lighter red however they both look like real metal not painted plastic so it's all good.

Not the best pic to do the comparison but you get the idea
imd3.jpg

Stand in until the real wall is made which is a project much like any other I have pushed out to indefinitely :(

:borg:

Thanks for posting that Calcifer. I live in the states, but didn't know Michael's carried such things. I found it on their website here:
https://www.michaels.com/15.5x7x6-inch-Acrylic-Collector%E2%80%99s-Case/fr0523,default,pd.html?cgid=products-framing-displaycases&start=9 Unfortunately, though, they don't seem to allow online shopping.

So, I ran a google search and found these. Looks like they ship internationally too:
https://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Clear-Acrylic-Display-Case-for-12-Doll-or-Figure_3

Hope that helps!

Thank's man!, there is some great stuff on that site, the expo display cases are really cool, i might pick up a few of those if the shipping is decent.

Yeah been going to Michaels more and more myself as well. Just no time to make cases. Just keep in mind at least in Canada always look for coupons as it will at least bring price down by 40% if not all the way to 75% off stacking coupon with sale!

:borg:

Last edited:
Hey would any one of you guys know if I could acquire a replacement for the forearm rocket launcher on his right arm? Mine came with one of the flaps loose and I can't get it back on, I looked on eBay and I couldn't find any. Also he's missing the closed right forearm panel so I'm forced to use the rocket one which is missing the little flap. Still love the figure regardless of these details though.

Anyone have tips for the the Tony Stark head on the Mark IV? I am trying but it feels like I am using way to much force to get it on. I am also having a hard time trying to get it into some of those poses shown on page 1, I would love some tips on that too.

Thanks,
DJ

What are you trying to put the Stark head onto? Is it already on its neck and your just trying to plug it into the chest? If you already pulled out the helmet head and neck, you just push down.

Some of the poses on Pg.1 like laying down, require you to pop the leg out of the socket.

I take of the IM head, put the neck colar around the stark head then it is really hard to press onto the ball joint where the IM head pops off.

what happens after you pop out the leg, is that normal?

I take of the IM head, put the neck colar around the stark head then it is really hard to press onto the ball joint where the IM head pops off.

what happens after you pop out the leg, is that normal?

I was also surprised how difficult it was to get the neck/collar correctly on.

It was easy If I didn't care about it being crooked or too far down or up.

But to get it just right took some effort and patience

I was using some considerable force to get the neck on but then all of a sudden somehow I aligned it just right and it popped into the socket and the collar was just where I wanted it.

So yeah, it was easy :lol

Back