Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone tell me if the abs, waist and crotch area are made of rubber or not?

TIA!

I heard the crotch area is a harder rubber like War Machine. The abs is definitely hard plastic because the ab plates move.

Yes he did, when he lands at stark expo.

Ah yes, you're quite right. My bad. However, I did mean for the first movie, though I didn't really state that, did I. Still, I don't see what the big fuss of that pose is about. Still prefer the landing pose from Gulmira from the first movie, and the after-crash pose in the gym from the second movie.

Is anyone up for posting Mark IV in those poses?

Ah yes, you're quite right. My bad. However, I did mean for the first movie, though I didn't really state that, did I. Still, I don't see what the big fuss of that pose is about. Still prefer the landing pose from Gulmira from the first movie, and the after-crash pose in the gym from the second movie.

Is anyone up for posting Mark IV in those poses?

He does in the first movie too, kind off.
When he starts to bust The Ten Rings in Gulmira...

It's here!!!:clap:clap:clap More photos to come in a while:yess::yess:

caja-2.jpg

Sorry if its been asked numerous times before but anyone think this will have the colour fading issues like the first Mark III?

It'd be a shame because this one looks magnificent.

b-8.jpg

d-4.jpg

c-7.jpg

c1-1.jpg

e-4.jpg

e1.jpg

e3.jpg

x2.jpg

It's a really great figure, but I'm a little disappointed with one thing:

It's not possible to achieve this position or I'm a little dumb:slap?

IronMan2.jpg

The more I see it, the more I want it. The more I see Mark IV next to War Machine, the more I'm glad I did not get WM.

The more I see it, the more I want it. The more I see Mark IV next to War Machine, the more I'm glad I did not get WM.

To each his own but after just receiving the War Machine today, I think its the best figure in the series to this point. I put it next to my Mk III and see just how far Hot toys has come in very little time.

The Mk IV does look amazing in the photos though... Can't wait until I get my Mk VI :hi5:

Back