Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok im confused, which is the mk5 and mk6? Is the mk6 the silver centurian briefcase one?

The Mark 4 - the new suit with circular chestpiece( skydive scene)
The Mark 5 - The portable silver and red briefcase armor
The Mark 6 - Essentially its the upgraded Mark 4, it has a triangle chestpiece with some silver bits in places.

The marks are basically given there numbers by the order they appear in the film.

For those wich still have issues to identify all the marks and/or the differences between them:

1273166061.jpg

The paint job is different on the arms and legs.
If the only difference was the chest-plate (wich is removable on their Mk4) they probably made a 2 in 1 figure.

But it's note the case.

Looking at those pics, I can't see Hot Toys making a seperate Mark VI to the mark IV.
There's not enough differences.

Ah but if they build it collector's will purchase. I am assuming they will make Mark VI, I hope they do a battle damaged version similar to the Mark III. A semi-clean version and battle damage that way everyone can have the complete lineup plus there is enough differences for those who want to purchase. Win Win for everyone.

Ah but if they build it collector's will purchase. I am assuming they will make Mark VI, I hope they do a battle damaged version similar to the Mark III. A semi-clean version and battle damage that way everyone can have the complete lineup plus there is enough differences for those who want to purchase. Win Win for everyone.

When the Mark VI does come out, chances are I will buy it, just for the sake of it having an open faceplate so I can have him and War Machine doing that prebattle talk.

I hope they make a VI cause i'm passing on the IV on the hopes of seeing a VI

all i want is a VI , suitcase and BW

Looking at those pics, I can't see Hot Toys making a seperate Mark VI to the mark IV.
There's not enough differences.

Oh they will. I promise you. The paint apps are different. There were changes done up until a couple of weeks before release and many of the companies before do not have the right composure. Koto is the closest:

ironman-markvi1.jpg

Even Hasbro updated their Mark VI with the Target Exclusive "Hall of Armors" figure which has the correct paint apps with steel accents and chest plating. I promise you that you'll see an HT Mark VI and probably a BD version of it.

Oh they will. I promise you. The paint apps are different. There were changes done up until a couple of weeks before release and many of the companies before do not have the right composure. Koto is the closest:

ironman-markvi1.jpg

Even Hasbro updated their Mark VI with the Target Exclusive "Hall of Armors" figure which has the correct paint apps with steel accents and chest plating. I promise you that you'll see an HT Mark VI and probably a BD version of it.

Agree 100%. This is Hot Toys we are talking about here :lol

I just want them to hurry up with the mark 6, im pretty sure it will be coming out around july .

:lol Ok guys, I will take your word for it that they will in all probability make a seperate Mark VI!

Jayzuz! Things are gonna get retarded soon!! as in collecting.

There are worse complaints to be having I suppose! :)

Back