Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd flip the VI and VI but otherwise agree.
You mean IV and VI?

Only reason I put the Mk.VI down the list is because I'm not too fond of the Extremis look with the triangular reactor.

That said, there is room on my shelf for him when released. ;)

One can never have enough blurry pictures :yess:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That group shot looks great!

Ranking them?????

1. Mark IV
  2. Mark I
  3. War Machine
  4. Gun Metal Grey
  5. Mark II
  6. Mark III BD
  7. Mark III

Just shows ya how much better they've gotten since then. The Mark III is still a nice figure but things have gotten so much better. Plus they didn't base the design off promo images before the final suit was shown.

I came late to the party and missed out on getting a MK II and MKIII. Looking at this shot I really wish HT would make a new IM2 version of the Mk II with Cheadle's head. Ah well :monkey2

Awesome photo btw! :)

haven't had mine yet but sir's do mark4 have rubber part in the body???

Yeah the pelvic piece is rubber but that's about it. Well I say "rubber" but it's the same material as the hands. Probably a soft vinyl or something.

Awesome pics one question I have the mark 3 battle damaged ht can I pose him the same way with his hand smashed into the ground and he's crouched over does my ht have as much articulation

One more, and a group shot. The group shot is basically how I have them displayed on the shelf. WM goes next to the MKII since it's derived from that armor. Likewise if HT makes Iron Monger and I buy one, it would go next to the MKI since it was derived from that suit.

5399420005_5ee7e7edca_b.jpg

5399421731_908d8e8017_b.jpg

Both these shots are excellent! After I got my IV out the other day I was hoping someone would revisit all of them and take a pic. Loved all the comparison too dedguy, great stuff!

Looking into the camera tip you gave me too. Thanks for that.

Damn looking at that line up makes me a little regretful of not getting the Mark 2. Oh well. Still dont have WarMachine. Probably regret that one in the future too.

The MKII imo is way better than the MKIII. I think because of it being all one color, it looks a lot less skinny than the MKIII. It also has a much better finish.

Just for funsies:
IMG_5632-2.png

I would totally buy a new MKIII and II if they corrected the proportions as seen above.

Breathtaking reference pictures. Thank you so much for posting them.

These pictures, in my opinion, really do justice to the Mark III.

The Mark IV may be superior, but the III is still a very fine action figure.

Back