Hot Toys Interchangeable Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favreau really should get a huge multi-million dollar check each year for what he did, considering the long-term effects that has had, and should continue to have on the popularity of that character. Iron Man was a b-level character beforehand to most of the world, and now he's on par with Hulk or Captain America. And it isn't a foregone conclusion that a movie will give a character that kind of popularity. Look no further than Green Lantern.

Favreau really should get a huge multi-million dollar check each year for what he did, considering the long-term effects that has had, and should continue to have on the popularity of that character. Iron Man was a b-level character beforehand to most of the world, and now he's on par with Hulk or Captain America. And it isn't a foregone conclusion that a movie will give a character that kind of popularity. Look no further than Green Lantern.

:lecture Monica's chubby rich UFC-wannabe boyfriend in Friends did good.

Started with...... and ended up as...I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! :lol

:lol Everything in life comes down to Arnold VS Ledger.

I do like the idea of including a choice of faces with figures, Most figures have that black expression witch is good but doesn't give you much choice when it comes to poses. I tried an action pose with Thor which looked ok, but just didn't work at all with the expression

It sounds to me like they're talking up the switch-out mouths because it's the most positive way to spin: "We couldn't get his likeness rights so we're not including a full, unmasked Peter Weller head with the new Robocop figure. But multiple chins is just as good, right?"

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Still gonna hold out hope for a full Weller scupt though. :pray:

Last edited:
6072574539_f7e6a051fe_z.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Its this sort of incredible innovation that makes Hot Toys soon to be standard price of $300 per figure totally worth it.

Back