1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the Sideshow exclusive set last month from a local comic shop/Sideshow affiliate retailer for $375. I love the Groot figure - it's awesome. The little Groots are cute too.

For those of you who own Groot, is he holding up okay in a QC sense? I've been looking at used ones on eBay and several mention issues; a broken arm, a cracked neck, etc.

I got the single Groot (not the Rocket two pack) and he's still in great shape. Such a beautiful figure, one of my favourites!

I have the two pack, and Groot is still in great shape. To be fair, I haven't touched mine in a couple years, but I did pose it pretty heavily when I first got the figure. You do need to be careful about the various branches/leaves breaking off, but there weren't any other issues with the joints (teen Groot, I heard was problematic though when it came out).

And I'll echo Figman above- it's a beautiful figure and easily one of the top 5 figures in my collection.

Does anyone know where I can get the angry Groot alternate headsculpt? I have the standard Groot and have wanted that extra headsculpt for years

IMG3776groot.jpg

Oldies but goodies!

Back