1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that weeks ago and you can tell by the price that this is a bootleg and not the real figure, of course.
Yeah realised they are bootleg just wondered if anyone had purchased one.

Sent from a point in space and time

I did. For the price it's REALLY good. There are some differences in the paintjob on the chest + the stand and box are super crappy. Plus some bad glue but that's fixable. Other than that a really good alternative for HT.

I did. For the price it's REALLY good. There are some differences in the paintjob on the chest + the stand and box are super crappy. Plus some bad glue but that's fixable. Other than that a really good alternative for HT.
Cheers. I may get one it'll certainly be cheaper than $300 plus ones I've seen

Sent from a point in space and time

this is one of my figures that i never could sell.
that groot is in my top fav in my collection. him & with rocket in his back shooting up everything is one of the more “iconic” mcu poses/memories/scenes, imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that groot is in my top fav in my collection. him & with rocket in his back shooting up everything is one of the more “iconic” mcu poses/memories/scenes, imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agreed. Groot is a figure I didn't expect to like, and I love how it looks in person (it's maybe the best-looking figure in my collection). I've considered selling the 2-pack to make room for other figures, but that image of Rocket on Groot's back always gets me to keep it for a while longer.

I just need somebody like you guys, but from Europe. I would buy it instantly. I need adult Groot. Rocket is better from vol 2.

I'm the same, such an iconic pose with Rocket and Groot.

Now after watching IW I love the GotG characters even more. No way I'd be selling my adult Groot and Rocket.

Back