1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what csr is but Sideshow is still required to abide by state's consumer protection laws.
Customer service representative. In regards to the refund, I'm pretty sure penalties for using their flexpay are different to say an NRD. Flexpay is an optional service that they're providing for the customer, so it seems to me anyone availing themselves of it is at Sideshow's mercy, since they agreed to the penalties explicitly when ordering. Whether the figure ships at the estimated time or not doesn't seem relevant. Anyway, glad it all worked out for Kebron.

New pictures of Groot:

35845f7.png

34r7ipt.png

If both Groot and Rocket come out good I'll get both or one of the two. I have to admit I can't wait to see Groot. He looks awesome! Beautiful piece! Just sucks for you trying to collect the whole team. Drax may not happen and Gamora's Arm issues are a bummer.

Might be a little late but I went ahead and jumped on the WL for this. I figure, why not give it a try.

If both Groot and Rocket come out good I'll get both or one of the two. I have to admit I can't wait to see Groot. He looks awesome! Beautiful piece! Just sucks for you trying to collect the whole team. Drax may not happen and Gamora's Arm issues are a bummer.
Groot will definitely give Starlord a run for his money as best Guardians figure I think..... I really hope he turns out well :rock
Might be a little late but I went ahead and jumped on the WL for this. I figure, why not give it a try.
ahh you never know, worst case it doesnt convert and you have to get the regular... best of luck :duff
I'm so looking forward to getting Rocket.
Really? I think a lot of people were put off by the prototype, I'm still looking forward to it too though, such a great character :woo

Yeah, agreed it must be a bit annoying for those that want the whole team. Glad I'm happy with Groot and Rocket as a standalone set, as I think together they'll look awesome and convey all the GOTG I need in my collection.

Pretty sure you'll get your conversion once these drop. Good luck, Buffy!

I'm so looking forward to getting Rocket.
He's never been a favourite character of mine but I'm really looking forward to getting him, too. Looks like a figure that I'll enjoy fiddling around with, though pretty sure display will be limited to him firing over Groot's shoulder, for the most part.

I think Groot will be the winner of the lot. I have the Quarter Scale Little Groot and love that a lot so why not pick up Groot to go along with his little self? If Rocket comes out nice too he's a definite buy. I wish I could buy the whole team but with the issues and Drax not being made You pick and choose.

I think Groot will be the winner of the lot. I have the Quarter Scale Little Groot and love that a lot so why not pick up Groot to go along with his little self? If Rocket comes out nice too he's a definite buy. I wish I could buy the whole team but with the issues and Drax not being made You pick and choose.
Isnt Drax confirmed now though? :dunno or just about

Isnt Drax confirmed now though? :dunno or just about

I haven't been around checking the thread so he is still being made? If that's the case that will be good but the thing is if Hot toys will put up the Pre-order. The Avengers will be taking over everything right now.

I haven't been around checking the thread so he is still being made? If that's the case that will be good but the thing is if Hot toys will put up the Pre-order. The Avengers will be taking over everything right now.

Think there was an interview or something where it was said he was being reworked and would be released

Back