Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skull is off but could be the pic. A rather land figure in terms of accessories unless you get the bike. I wonder what the damage will be for the bike?

yea i didnt really like the movie but atleast this figure looks nice.

I think I'll be keeping my Medi Ghost rider now. The bike may be an interesting option, but that'll depend on the cost. It's not overly impressive.

The skull is off but could be the pic. A rather land figure in terms of accessories unless you get the bike. I wonder what the damage will be for the bike?

I think the bike should cost less or around the same as the figure(if its sold separately).
It shouldn't be around the batpod price ..because lets face it ..it looks almost like a solid piece the batpod is waaaa......aaaay more intricate.(just going by the pic:))

I think it could use a few tweeks i guess it hard to pull off the flaming skull with clear plastic imo. The bike looks sick though

Looks really good and I like that they're including a Cage sculpt. I have the Medi Ghost Rider, but will probably still get this one.

I added the pics to the first post.

I have my Medicom Ghost Rider, I hope so HT make more improves in the Ghost Rider figure, the skull looks off.:(
https://

The Cage likeness reminds me of Leonard Nimoy for some reason.

It's at a real distance so I can't really tell who it is. Mark VI looks awesome.

I'd like if they gave him a second version of that shotgun the morphed silver one ..that gun shouldn't look the way it does when he is holding it in ghostrider form,it should look like the bike does.

yeah it was made out of chains i think

ghost-rider-2.jpg

I think what we see there is what we will get when he is released.
No more accessories because he most definitely comes with the bike, check out the other set of hands you get.....

yeah you know they are for handles :hi5:

Who the hell would use the Cage sculpt anyway?

I'm thinking I'll buy this. The first 20 issues of the Danny Ketch version were some of my all time favorite comics... The movie sucked, but I still have some love for the character.

Ghost Rider is decent and I will order. Battle damaged Mark VI :yess: Great find!!!

Yeah that Mark VI looks pretty cool, nice to see that this early.

Ghost Rider looks good to me and I think the Cage sculpt looks great. Official pics will help my decision or fuel more fanboy rage I suppose.

Not sure I'm getting him as I hated the movie but overall I like the superhero figures so he's a possibility....especially with the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back