Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what the figure in the far right, second shelf down is (in the background)?

027.jpg

i think i figured out why the head looks so alien/asian like...

they used pics like this as a reference:
Ghost%20Rider%20teaser.jpg

while the scull in the real film looked more like a human skull. like this:
ghost_rider.jpg

The figure has no part in between the nose, which may be why it looks a bit weird. Plus it is looking down which won't help.

It does look pretty great though, i'd just add the bit for the nose.

Royce (Predators) was thought to be above Hans Landa. But it's from Platoon.

Last edited:
Lol wut?

Who's brilliant idea was it to use 1/2 or 1/1 zippers for 1/6 figures?? So hideous.

I have no idea how the it looks asian.

Is it just me, or do people think everything looks asian around here? :lol I remember people saying the MJ Bad! looks asian which I just don't see.

Pfft you asses always complain about the Tony Stark likeness. Sit on some Salvation... salvation being s***. :pfft:

Ya i have complained about figures likeness in the past(tony,aldo,danstan) ..but if i'm going to be paying $$$ on a fig i want the likeness to be good, besides it's an extra head and judging by most peoples take on the movie and Nicholas cage ..i doubt many would display him as johnny blaze ..i mean come one..lets be honest!:dunno

Sure..if they tweak the sculpt to look more like nick thats all well and good ..but it makes no difference to me, it will staying in the box, good likeness or not.

Aside from the cothes, I like the Medi better as well.

Also, that bike, i don't think its far superior then the Hasbro one.
It's better, but it definetly dosen't look $100 better. It still looks plastic'y, and actually looks a little small for its scale. Maybe its the angle.

Uuh that is NOT cage! The most disappointing work of Hot Toys for a headsculpt. Damn, it's not even near to Nic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back