Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
028.jpg

I really love where the flame touches the skull, looks like its actually burning. real nice effect. I wonder if it lights up or anything. I guess they would have shown that if it did. It'd be so cool if the jaw was articulated and his eyes and mouth could light up!

Chances of getting the bike? High or slim? How much more will he be with the bike, any guesses?

I'd say the bike comes with the fig.

Translation of what's written on the card:

Movie Masterpiece
(Ghost Rider)
1/6 scale figure
Ghost Rider & Hellbike.

You can see that it's more like a prop with barely any moving parts... nicely sculpted though...
20100715_a2b8388fd7a1bdd37448GytjiUN8j5Tq.jpg

Is there anyone that would use the normal head sculpt over the skull anyway?:p

Zero interest in this! Didn't finish watching the film and no interest in source material. Some parts look pretty cool while others not so much.

Ive waiting on this fig 4 ages now ..a must have for me, just hope the fix where the flames meet the top of the skull ..looks weird..

That looks nothing like Cage. The HT head at least looks like Cage as Blaze in the movie.

Something about the skull looks off... I think maybe the flames are too far back from the forehead which makes the rest look odd.

Still, an impressive figure. I might pick it up, the movie sucked, but Ghost Rider is still a cool character.

Yeah the skull looks off to me too. It's too clean and the eye sockets looks like an "asian" looking skull. If you get what I mean. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back