Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm forced to buy him against my better judgement because I want to have a complete line-up of HT Marvel characters on my shelf. My interest in the character himself is pretty much inconsequential.

Man i can't wait to see the official pics and specs,this fig is going to be so frikkin awesome! ..also i'd love if they gave him a poseable chain!

When I get this figure my Medicom Ghost Rider wiht he's bike go to my nephew hands.:)
https://
:)
good bye!!:)

I don't think Blade was ever available at Hastings, which would have been the closest comparable release. . .

No Blade was never available there. On that same subject, IMO, I think GH will be the next Blade in terms of people passing on him and then once all the pics hit people will be looking for him.

I realize the movie, in most peoples eyes, was a turd compared to the first 2 Blade movies. However, there is something just damn cool about a guy with a flaming skull for a head on a motorcycle that might suck people in. Worked on me so far....:lol I'm going to be posing my GR with Blade, Wolverine, and Hellboy. Kind of a midnight stalkers theme....

Side note, anyone know whether the skull lights up as well as the bike?

There was a piccie with a wire going up his back so i would say yeah on the light up head to go along with the light up bike.

I see the prototype and the bike look so cool. But that is a big figure. How much is it?

I'm forced to buy him against my better judgement because I want to have a complete line-up of HT Marvel characters on my shelf. My interest in the character himself is pretty much inconsequential.

Why buy something you don't really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back